• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Storing MXE solution in a rubber-top vial

RedBaron

Bluelighter
Hi all, it's been a lonnnggg time since my last post.

Anyway, I have a question. I mixed 700mg of methoxetamine with 100ml of bacteriostatic water that came out of a sealed rubber-top vial in a 12 cc syringe. I performed everything cleanly, and injected the solution (through a .2 wheel filter) into a new, empty 10ml vial (I did this procedure with a non-beveled 20g needle, not sure if that makes any difference, I'm not exactly a pro at needles or rubber-topped vials).
My question is, should I store this reusable 10ml vial I made in the fridge? It'll probably last me less than two weeks, but I don't know the proper way to store methoxetamine in solution. The water is bacteriostatic, and everything was clean during the procedure (excluding the mxe, I'm sure it's not 100% pure), but would just leaving it in a bag in my room make it grow bacteria? I cleaned the rubber top with rubbing alcohol and taped the original cap back on (dust prevention mainly).

Sorry I'm rambling, bottom line -> mxe in bacteriostatic solution in a reusable vial that's been punctured: fridge immediately, or is it ok to leave lying around?