• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How long do GBL aftereffects take to wear off

CrimpJiggler

Bluelighter
I took GBL to sleep last night but I now have restless leg syndrome and inability to relax. Is this normal? How long does it last?

What the hells going on. I still feel weird. I feel like I'm coming down off MDMA or shrooms or something. Could it be the placebo effect?

It doesnt sound That irregular. Did you drink or take annnything else yesterday or today? Are you prescribed any medications? I would feel a Little anxious after a night of ghb/gbl. I guess it depends how much impurities are in it. Dont Panic that is only going to make you more of a mess. I think it sounds Slightly weird but its hard to answer without a background of your health. If you Didnt even sleep I would ask if its possible someone slipped you anything ?

It sounds like an anxiety attack and it also sounds like you were feeling uneasy last night and its why you took the gbl and now your more anxious than you were??

ehh the day after Ghb/Gbl you guys still felt different?if i dosed ghb/Bdo all night long the maybe the next day i would feel slightly on edge but not much different..thats why i always preferred G over booze, no day-after effects..

i think OP is almost psyching himself out in a way..dont look too far into possible reactions from the drug..

^If his G is cut it could totally make a difference. I always felt Edgy after using G. The more you use the worse it gets. Seriously the only things I did when this happened to me was lay down try to eat and just relax. Yes you may be anxious but it will pass