Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What Short Indie Films Do You Like?

Not sure if I should leave this here for entertainment purposes or move to Film and TV.
Do we even have that forum any more?

it's hard to remember the names of short films.

"A Tax on Pochsy" is good, but i don't know if anyway to see it again.

"Some Folks Call It a Sling Blade" is awesome. has molly ringwald in it too. i think it's on netflix instant.

i really want to see "Pigen go skoene," but it seems not to exist.

Do we even have that forum any more?
psh. yeah, but only the cool kids know about it.

This isn't really about short films, but I have a question for all your groovy people:

What did/do you think about Rubber?

I know I can't be the only person becoming more and more obsessed with the movie+soundtrack...

Dennis

It's on YouTube. Great short, you can really connect and feel for what the character is going through. That's all you can really ask for. It's a beautifully shot Danish short film clocking in at 18 mins. It even got picked up and turned into a full length feature film that won best directing at this year's Sundance Film Festival.

^I liked it a lot too. ;)

Dennis

It's on YouTube. Great short, you can really connect and feel for what the character is going through. That's all you can really ask for. It's a beautifully shot Danish short film clocking in at 18 mins. It even got picked up and turned into a full length feature film that won best directing at this year's Sundance Film Festival.

Thanks for posting Max. :) The pathos in this was pretty strong for sure. Well worth seeing, great short.

Wasp|Andrea Arnold
[video=vimeo;27862959]http://vimeo.com/27862959[/video]

Last edited: