• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Working out and oxy

deadmau

Bluelighter
Ive been using oxy recreationally for about a year and recently wanted to slow down and get my old body back from the gym. Here is a little background.

I used to bartend 3 years ago and lifted and was in amazing shape, I was taking supplements, creatine, protein shakes, you know the works.

Well i stopped took up opiates and have around a 80mg a day habit. But the use is very inconsistent. These past 2 weeks I quit for a week (had 1mg of sub every 24 hours to stave off withdrawals) but yesterday didn't take any, felt fine and today I had fun with an 80.

I attempted this once a year ago when I had a 160 mg a day habit and the protein shake tore up my insides, I literally cried on the toilet, now that I substantially lowered my use and it's not an everyday thing anymore heres my question.

Can I get back into the gym mode with protein shake, supplements, creatine, etc... Or do I have to kick the habit completely because I'm dieing to get back into the gym, and not just to lift I need the supplements I described to gain some weight (opiates made me lose just about all my muscle).

If anyone needs any additional information on my usage or personal life I'd be happy to discuss to come to the best conclusion but please help.

Now I wanna start gymming, is it possible with a slight opiate addiction like I described.