• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin East Coast Powder Question

Dirtybird30

Greenlighter
Lately I've been dabbling in the H in my area as I've been getting "free samples", and I don't do it regularly. My question is, does color/tint of the H have any correlation to it's potency?

I am wondering because I've tried various tints and consistencies, and would like to know if other bluelighters have their own conclusions on this topic. I've encountered a fine powdered, off-white substance that wasn't too great, a "bright "white substance" substance that was a little bit above par, and just recently (like 20 minutes ago, I'm feeling good :D) a very light brown substance that was rather clumpy. The brown stuff was by far the best I've had so far.

It's certainly not a guarantee that one color will be better than another, but if you can identify when you have brown, clumpy stuff that has been cut with a crystalline powder, you at least know it's cut brown, clumpy stuff. The light-tan crystalline stuff is what I'm talking about that is likely cut. The only pure white dope I've had was fentanyl, but there's some pretty light white powders that are heroin. The light crystalline stuff is usually heavily cut with a vitamin or something similar though.

jazz hands said:
The only pure white dope I've had was fentanyl

I'm curious as to how you know it was fentanyl. It is used as a cut or sold as heroin way less than people think, and most people will never come across it sold on the streets like that. A lot of people are quick to jump to this conclusion, but all of the research that I have seen has proven otherwise.

Nope, color isn't that good of an indicator of quality. I have gotten great white powder, bad white powder, great tan powder, bad tan powder, and everything in between.

^First of all, fentanyl feels pretty different man. I was in the south when I got this too, and it wasn't uncommon down there at the time. I had a nice batch to experiment with. It was extremely white, like luminescent white... looked like it was from a lab.

does color/tint of the H have any correlation to it's potency?

No, fentanyl can be cut with coffee grounds and pure heroin is a white colorless powder. Or vice versa. It's impossible to tell potency except by bioassay or chemical analysis.

Around here we get powdered dope.. and in my experience, anything off white, like grey or tan is lower quality than the purer white stuff.

But what I pay almos tmore attention to is how it mixes up and whats left behind in the cooker. Generally speaking good white dope mixes like 100% translucent iced-tea with nothin left behind in the cooker. If I get shitty bags the dope is usually less powdery.. more big like flakes, will mix shitty, be like a murky solution, just plain bullshit. I cant REMEMBER th elast time i got shitty dope though..maybe a year or more ago? lol. It's been all 5+ aroun dhere for SURE.

I got these bags today.. decent count, nice white fluffy dope mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
NSFW:
2nv4105.jpg

I'm curious as to how you know it was fentanyl. It is used as a cut or sold as heroin way less than people think, and most people will never come across it sold on the streets like that. A lot of people are quick to jump to this conclusion, but all of the research that I have seen has proven otherwise.

Nope, color isn't that good of an indicator of quality. I have gotten great white powder, bad white powder, great tan powder, bad tan powder, and everything in between.

Right on Tommyboy. Someone knows what they are talkin about.

And yeah seriously all these people saying the dope they got was fent.. all I have to say is phsaa bullshit.

Seriously.. that is fucking rare. And yeah I know you sent that shit in for testing..or the dea lab tested it..yupp..

Both of you are from New York. The USA is a lot bigger than New York. What I had was sold as fentanyl, not heroin. I don't know why this is so hard to believe.

How do you know it was fent??? It's hard to believe because shits not common and people are ALWAYS saying that bullshit.

It's not common where you're from. Heroin was unheard of where I lived. I guess you would have had to have seen it yourself. It was pure white and had a really strange super-fine consistency that couldn't be snorted. Have a look at this pic from the DEA, you can kind of see the consistency I'm talking about.

Deafentanyl.jpg

Yeah that does look a lot different than dope.. def looks like it'd be a problem to snort. Well hey man you know better than me what you had..so you are probably right.

Ms that shit looks loveley !! Especially compared to this nasty ass tar all over Nc

Gosh dang man I love opiates and opioids and this thread throws me back. Luckily I am strong and free of illicit opiates/opioids.. But I've had the fentanl patches and powder before that photo truely fits the bill.

It's not common where you're from. Heroin was unheard of where I lived. I guess you would have had to have seen it yourself. It was pure white and had a really strange super-fine consistency that couldn't be snorted. Have a look at this pic from the DEA, you can kind of see the consistency I'm talking about.

Deafentanyl.jpg

I said that dope sold as dope is rarely cut with fentanyl. This thread is about heroin. I never said that fentanyl being sold as fentanyl is not indeed fentanyl. I don't know how it made its way into a thread about the color of dope but I was just saying that people are quick to say there dope is cut with fentanyl, and that is rarely the case.

Ms that shit looks loveley !! Especially compared to this nasty ass tar all over Nc

Thanks!! Yeah I just did a 2 bagger and had a nice big ol pile of white powder. Guaranteed to put a smile on just about anyonets face haha