• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc tell me what u know

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam05

Bluelighter
about purple drank. its cough syrup mixed with sprite what kinda effects does it have, can DXM be used in the same way? tell me all you know!

"purple drank" has codeine or hydrocodone in it, don't remember which is used (codeine probably). The sprite serves no purpose other than to make it more like a drink. You can add sprite to DXM syrup but it will just be slightly sprite-tasting DXM syrup.

well according to wikipedia it says it is available OTC in australia:

Promethazine is a first-generation antihistamine of the phenothiazine family. The drug has anti-motion sickness, antiemetic, and anticholinergic effects, as well as a strong sedative effect and in some countries is prescribed for insomnia when benzodiazepines are contraindicated. It is available over-the-counter in the United Kingdom, Australia, Switzerland, and many other countries,

so im wondering what the brand name is for the bottle of stuff that contains this is...

and also if its worth doing because wikipedia also states that:

Some common side effects include:

Euphoria (very rare, except with high IV doses and/or coadministration with opioids/CNS depressants)

so it must be useless on its own? or does it work, i wanna know if anyones tried it.

Its cough syrup with codeine and promethazine. It's pretty useless if you have any sort of opiate tolerance.

You could have used UrbanDictionary for this.

Title your threads better in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.