• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Favorite/Least Favorite Drug

clubber5524

Bluelighter
Mods in not exactly sure what forum this fits in so move it as you please.
What is are your favorite and least favorite drugs and why?
Include your reasons such as cost, availability, effects, physical damage, past experiences, etc.
As for me besides good old mary jane it has got to be mushrooms. They arent too expensive and I just love the euphoria and visuals. Not to hard to get either.
As for my least favorite I dont really have one, I guess because all my experiences with drugs have been good. I have been lucky to not have any bad trips or sickness.
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: clubber5524 ]

OMG! I love Acid!! Its not expensive and it totally kicks my ass all the time!! I like to halucinate but know since I have taking so much of it I permenately(sp) see shit all the time. Nothing major its just the walls might move everynow and then and i will see people who aren't there. I like coke a lot but tis just way too expensive.
uhh I think that this post might be closed or sent to...... trip report or bluelight social.
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: CrankItUp077420 ]

fav -> mushrooms
mushrooms give glimpses of the truth, if one is keen enough to seek it out. nothing has made me feel more in control of my self and my mind that psylocibin. Its like being hugged by god. Not expensive for desired effects, assuming someone isnt being a dick about selling. They arent physically harmful, provided one doesnt loose control. They arent mentally harmful as long as one is properly expierenced. Its like having all the collective thoughts of all human beings in history crammed into your head, combined with the feeling of heavenly-outer-worldly-ness. :-D
least fav: this is hard to pick, as I love all drugs given the right mood, setting, time, etc. Im a large fan of psychadellics, and do not like to endulge in chemicals which cause the opposite of a psychadellic expierence (ie- they make the real world more real and make me feel 'dumber' for some reason). I would say heroin because of possible health risks and the fact that nothing makes me (this is me personally speaking) feel more stupid, however, THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING. I would say cocaine because of the outrageous prices compared to desired effects ratio; coke is way too expensive for the effects I like to get out of it. I would say dxm because of the most often preferred way of ingestion, in most people it is cough syrup, I personally just think one hits rock bottom when one drinks medicine to 'trip.' However, pure powder dxm hbr salt is intense. So its very very hard to pick a least favorite drug, because there is some sort of time and place I would enjoy it. So I am going with nicotene. The only way I have taken this drug is through smoking tobacco. Commercial ciggarettes make me sick. I feel dizzy, and feel the need to vomit, and I also feel like laying on the ground like a piece of shit, and never moving. Nicotene makes me feel dirty. Then again, I do enjoy fresh grown tobacco out of a hooka.
Argh this is tough, Ill just admit ive smoked crack and say that the old saying holds truth, CRACK IS WHACK. Crack makes me feel like I have no brain, like I am a fish. Plus once the 5 minute rush wears off, major headache sets in. All the crackheads I know are annoying as fuck, and look like poor starving, chemically posioned lab rats. It is very cheap though, but Id prefer any other drug, even soberness, over crack. My two cents, yours may be different.
So, down with crack, up with fungis!!!!!!!!

Favorite:
Weed, cause there's no wrong time or place for being stoned... You can smoke right when you get outta bed in the morning, or just before sleeping; you can smoke right before work, or after; at a family occassion, or alone, or with your girlfriend.
There's no situation weed isn't good for.
Dislike:
Alcohol -- makes you pass out and wake up next to someone, or in some place you didn't bargin for; makes you sick (I hate hang-overs); does not facilitate mental realizations or heighten your senses.
Heroin -- makes me feel covered with ectoplasmic slime; makes you sub-human, on the level of protozoa; not facilitate realizations or heighten your senses much.
Tobacco -- why bother?
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: TheGreenPhantom ]

least favoutite - mushrooms, why? because the 2 times i've done them they've sent me into a seizure after about 3 hours of not really tripping.... only did low doses to see what would happen.
most favourite - Acid, coz i love it and i hate it much the same way i feel about a lot of things in life. can't explain anymore than that... but e comes a close second for an all out buzz, it's just soooo damn good if you look after your brain and don't do it too often.
Pot is regarded as a food group where i live so it doesn't count, just make sure you get some everyday!

I love most drugs and I would be hard pressed to choose just one on top of the others. However, mdma has opened a new emotional door and allowed me to look inside myself and gain a new appreciation for life so it will always hold an special place in my heart. Acid would be a very close second place, along with opium.
I'd say my least favorite would be weed; I smoked a lot of weed my entire adult life but I feel dumb everytime I smoke it because I cannot focus or think straight.

Yes, I forgot about tobacco I hate it except when im rolling. And its not the tobacco I like its the menthol.
Also I may add I only use psychedelics so I cant make an opinion on coke and heroin although I will never touch any form of them.
I like painkillers tho.

Favorite drug would have to be heroin...It's probabbly one of the most cost effecient drug out there. I mean, for $10 I can be high on it for like 5-6 hours. The relaxed feeling it gives you is great. Plus it's really easy to do pretty much anything on it, such as going to work, school, etc. (I haven't really gone to any of the previous mentioned things on H, but I know it would be no problem). Oh and the fact that there is no problem getting it is a plus...for me, it's a 25 minute drive at that, and it's there, everytime.
Least favorite drug...I'd have to say coke. But that's only on it's own. If you have some H in your body already, it's really cool, cuz after you come down from the coke the H comes back. In my opinion the comedown is not worth it at all. Plus it's pretty expensive.
I haven't really had a chance to try any real psychedelics yet so I can't comment on those.

Psilocybin wins hands down... i like the analogy The Wood used "like being hugged by god" I truly believe humans as a race have a symbiotic relationship with tryptamines generally.
Least favourite would have to be opiates, they just make me feel like shit. From smack to codeine to morphine i just can't stand it.
Ketamine would have to rate not too far below psilocybin

DMT
LSD
MDMA
Ketamine
they all tie for first because they are all amazingly wonderful in their own way.
DMT: The God head... it brought me to my knees... both physically and spiritually.
LSD: A long, beautiful and facinating summer's walk with a wise old man.
Ketamine: K showed me another place... I will always love her for that.
MDMA: well, as cheesy as it might sound... E is empathy in a pill, and when is a little extra empathy for your fellow man a bad thing, huh?
;)

God it's so hard to choose, but I'll also say psylocibin. I believe that this chemical is the key to truly connecting with everything on earth. It's a way to melt down your brain and spread it thickly across the universe.
My least favorites are definately benzos. They make me feel so tired, worn out, and shitty. It's similar to the feeling of when I go to sleep too late and get up too early, except with benzos I get the added (shitty) bonus of losing my balance. I know a lot of people like these, which makes sense because I've seen a lot of people enjoying them. I never have.

My favorite would be weed, its generally easy to get and there arent side effects like brain damage.
My least favorite besides crack (duh) is acid. I know that it is a fave amoung many people but I had bad trip after bad trip. I finally got ahold of some liquid shit and tripped my ass off. But some bad shit happend to me that didnt have to do with the trip so I have distanced myself from it. I got assaulted, and I will never put myself in that position again.

I'm really out of place in answering to this since I haven't indulged in many drugs, but I do know something.
Worse drug? Cocaine.
Why? First off, it has a very fake and superficial feeling to it. It's ego-centric and wanting blind infatuation to th chemicals it effects. 2nd, it's the fact that it doesn't last for long after a snort, and even more so after a smoke. 3rd, it always leave's you wanting more and more, not because of awsome effects, but rather biochemical urges. 4th, it's one of the more expensive drugs. 5th, I usually don't care much for CNS stimulants. If I want euphoria I don't want to get all sped up while I have it, but I'd rather just sit and relax.

My fav drugs would have to be MDMA, MDA and ice..... MDMA i dont really need to say anything about, y'all know.... I love MDA, mainly cuz its alot like MDMA, so i know im gonna enjoy it, but its a (albeit) slight change of pace.... I like the visuals aswell, and generally just have a great time on it.... ice just makes anything fun and puts me in the happiest mood ever... I like how there arent all that many really noticeable effects other than just being really happy, talkative and just generally having a great time....
I dunno about least fav drug as i havent tried cocaine, acid, heroin etc.... SO i gues id hafta say weed... I have hhad really fun times on weed, but also sometimes really paranoid, wheras on the other drugs i mentioned i am euphoric and having a great time... weed is cool but i only like it sometimes

My favorite drug would definately be psilocybin. I've had so much euphoria and fun while tripping on mushrooms, and they are very easy to get around here for a decent price (60$ for 1/2oz). After reading Terrence Mckenna I agree with some of you that psilocybin is possibly more than just another psychedelic.
My least favorite would have to be benzos, but this could be the fact that whenever I've taken them I've either: 1) not felt anything 2) not felt anything but felt out of it the next day 3) passed out and brought to the hospital after combining it with alcohol
Maybe I need to fix my dosages :)
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: Mushy ]

Lots of mushroom fans, I see.
My favorite is cannabis (followed closely by psilocybin!). The only drug you can do everyday and not fuck up your life. Usually euphoric (but not an artifical happy like heroin), slight visual/audial hallucinations, music sounds great, government gets none of the money. Of course, the whole cannabis 'culture' is great. Downside is that it is pretty expensive if you smoke daily (and don't/can't grow).
Psilocybin is almost always euphoric, introspective, fun. I get them very cheap and pretty easily.
Least favorite drug is definitely alcohol. The intoxication is not euphoric at all. Horrible side effects (vomiting, blackouts) and very bad for your body. Addictive and withdrawal is bad. Dulls your senses, unlike psychedelics which expand them. Not introspective at all. How does anyone like this drug??

DMT. In a wierd way, DMT seems like the only drug there is. Everything else is simply one aspect of DMT, and in that regard, incomplete. There is nothing like it anywhere. Nothing can prepare the mind for DMT. In fifteen minutes, you simply become.
MDMA. Naturally, the most effective entheogen/empathogen. It is interesting how many people tend to regard this drug as childish or simplistic. In reality, all that happens is that we tend to take things for granted when they become accesible...even absolute love and empathy. Too bad. I love this drug, personally.
MUSHROOMS. Seems to me to be the natural first step in regards to psychedelics. PS seems to be a type of organic thought in and of itself, restructuring our own internal syntax to that of one devoid of words. Nice, in conjunction with a natural outdoor setting.
LSD. Ahh...what can you say about the most powerful drug known? Every trip is different, although I must admit that DMT pretty much marked the end of my LSD usage. Still fun, though, every once in a while and with MDMA.
MESCALINE. Interestingly I considered this to be a favorite until some of the mods here insisted that I cannot have done this in pill form. Curiously, then, it would mean I have only done it once, and this was when I was younger and more prone to suggestion. A pleasant memory.
PEYOTE. A must. Period.
My least favorite drug is CRACK. I became addicted instantly, and it overtook me for a while. Cocaine was a nemesis for a couple of years, which was enough to bankrupt me by the time I was nineteen, and then again when I was 25. I can't think of a single redeeming quality about this drug.
I have never smoked cigarettes. I don't drink, only very rarely and never excessively, but ALCOHOL is among my least favorites as well. It dulls the mind and the body. What could be worse than that?
Lastly, I have to admit that GHB is one of my all time favorite drugs, although not because of any intense high. It simply allows me to come down from ANYTHING and sleep, as well as clarifies my thinking. Moreover, it is absolutely non-toxic. Hallelujah.

MDA--I find far more profound and 'deep' than MDMA. A total 'here and now' substance, allows one to simply exist and be.
2C-T-7--I think I have truly gotten more from substance than any other. Besides being an absolute delight to the senses (nothing except DMT is more visual), an extrmem enhancer of the emotions, it is very cathartic. It allows buryied or repressed feelings to surface. I have truly worked out some very difficult personal issues with this wonderful material.
Ketamine--it is just so complete. Only 5-MeO-DMT rivals it for producucing the OBE.
5-MeO-DMT--It is a 'religious' substance to me. Check out my trip reports to read more into my 5-MeO-DMT experiences.
I've never used mescaline in any form, but because I love phenethylamines so much, I'll bet it will be my favorite whenever I try it.
My least favorite is 5-MeO-DiPT. I find it basically worthless as far as for entheogenic use, and the shitty body load makes it a no-no for recreation. Garbage.
Other least favorite drug...alcohol.
[ 06 July 2002: Message edited by: morninggloryseed ]