• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids liquid morphine ROA

theangryinch

Greenlighter
So I've got liquid morphine@ 20mg/ml. Never taken this before but have a high tolerance due to 10years pain mgmt and oxy abuse. I was wondering, in its refular liquid form, would this be suitable for plugging? Anything would be helpful guys, thanks.

Should i go with an oral syringe and lube? Not much experience with plugging, almost completely insufflation with other stuff

Oral syringe and lube sounds fine. Make sure to inject slowly and to lay on your side for a few minutes while the solution absorbs.

The morphine you have is best when plugged. Use an oral syringe or break the needle off a regular rig. Enjoy

Add a small amount of sodium bicarbonate/baking soda (dissolve some in water & add it to the morphine) to adjust the pH for better absorbtion.

I read the plugging megathread, very useful. I just plugged 1ml about 6mins ago, so we'll see how it works out. Thanks for the info guys. Havent tried with baking soda, dont have enough to where I'd want to risk messing it up. Maybe if i come across more of it ill give that a shot. Thanks though.

^ Cool. You are lucky to come across liquid morphine. Cherish it. :)

45 mins and nothing yet, im gonna do another half ml or so and see how that works out. I did "evacuate" my bowels beforehand, so hopefully this'll do the trick.

Interested in how this works out for you. Swim has a 30ml bottle of 20mg/ml morphine sulfate and was wondering the best route of administration. You can't IV this stuff can you?

OP, you said you have been taking meds for pain mgmt for a while now, oxycodone being the one you mentioned. What dose of oxycodone do you need to achieve the desired effects? From there we can give you a ballpark estimate of an equivalent dose of morphine, taking into consideration the ROA.

As for the person asking about IV, well what does the ampule say on it?

It's a oral solution for sure...

Morphine Sulfate Oral Solution

100mg per 5mL [20mg/ml]

Take by mouth.. etc

It's a oral solution for sure...

Morphine Sulfate Oral Solution

100mg per 5mL [20mg/ml]

Take by mouth.. etc

I wouldn't IV it then. There are ampules for IV use, so since this says it is an oral solution, I would think that there are some inactive ingredients that can be harmful in IV'd.

OP, you said you have been taking meds for pain mgmt for a while now, oxycodone being the one you mentioned. What dose of oxycodone do you need to achieve the desired effects? From there we can give you a ballpark estimate of an equivalent dose of morphine, taking into consideration the ROA.

As for the person asking about IV, well what does the ampule say on it?

Gernerally with OPs, i have to eat around 160 mg to feel anything. If insufflating roxys, its about 80+mg to get goin decent. I was on 120mg methadone daily about a month ago.

^ You are going to need a pretty big dose of morphine then. How much have you taken so far? Oral and rectal BAs of morphine are pretty close to one another. See how 200mgs feels if you have that much. I usually take more than that and my oxy tolerance is 120mgs, but I don't find morphine that euphoric, which is why I take that high of a dose.

Update:
1ml oral
+
2.5ml rectal
Ive got a slight feeling of well being, and im definitely not withdrawing anymore, but not exactly the desired effect yet. I have 1ml left which ill plug in a little while.
Keep in mind, i have a relatively high tolerance, so anyone looking at this, please dont refer to it as even a semi-guideline.

Ill update again in a little bit. Thanks for your help guys.

Accidentally double posted that update, ill use this post for my next update.

Okay, so a total of 100mg, and besides no more withdrawal, basically nothing. But not withdrawing is better than withdrawing, so i guess it's not a total loss.

Last edited: