• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dextropropoxyphene-Paracetamol

Gorey29

Greenlighter
Hi I have about 3 boxes of this drug called Dextropropoxyphene-Paracetamol that my aunt obtained from France and says there are 20 capsules in each box. I have no tolerance to opiates, and was wondering if you can get high off these, also I noticed you can take apart the capsules and white power compared to Ritalin/coke looking comes out. My question is what is the purpose of the drug, can you get high off it, how much to take, and what the best way of taking it is.
Thanks, any replies appreciated!!!

Hi I have about 3 boxes of this drug called Dextropropoxyphene-Paracetamol that my aunt obtained from France and says there are 20 capsules in each box. I have no tolerance to opiates, and was wondering if you can get high off these, also I noticed you can take apart the capsules and white power compared to Ritalin/coke looking comes out. My question is what is the purpose of the drug, can you

Last edited:
Dextropropoxyphene - brand name Darvon/Darvocet is a weak opioid similar in strength to codeine. It is also toxic in relatively low doses. It doesn't hold much recreational value. Google will tell you anything you want to know about this as Darvon is not new.

Throw them out, dextropropoxyphene is generally regarded as a poison that has pain-killing side effects. Do not attempt to abuse this preperation - ti would be best and safest to throw it out.

Take them as directed or don't take them at all. you can't get "high" off them. you can, however, kill yourself if you're not careful.

If it propoxyphene hydrochloride you might actually feel something from them, if it's napsylate then no, their useless. Either way propoxyphene is 2/3 as strong as codeine but 10 times as strong a local anesthetic as lidocaine and can cause heart problems at higher doses, people have died accidently taking too much. Might be a good potentiator for other opiates or benzos, not for the effects but because it's a CYP3A4 inhibitor.