• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants list me unusual effects while on amp or meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittmaraz

Greenlighter
Do u have any unusual effects or unconscious compulsions when on amphetamines? I have a few:

1. along with bruxism, I to keep his jaw in a underbite position, SWIM probably looks like a tweaked out bulldog.

2. when SWIM has to urinate(which is rare), I trouble, caused by the involuntary contracting of muscles down there. Start and stop. Start and stop.

3.I tends to suck(shutup...) while his mouth is closed causing sores on the inside of his mouth.

Do u know anyone who has any amusing effects of this drug?

dittmaraz

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't use SWIM here. It makes your posts hard to read, does nothing to protect you and is stupid. Bluelight isn't a pool. We know its you. Don't use SWIM.

The side effects you are describing are typical for a person who has been using high doses of amphetamines and/or has been using amphetamines extremely often (lack of sleep, etc).

ok then...

?

The thread tommy linked you too is a comprehensive thread, detailing what negative side effects people dislike about stimulants (amphetamine/methamp for example).

Is there anything else you want to add? Otherwise I am probably going to close this. You are welcome to contribute to the existing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.