• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy napp 20 mg uk

HeroINpain

Bluelighter
Hi guys I'm a lOng term heroin user, am currently on 90 ml jollop daily
And do use heroin sometimes!! I've just come by a good few of these napp OxyContin 20mg. As a
Newcomer to oxy what would people advise I take to get any sort of buzz going?
What's the best ROA with Napp oxy? Any advice would be much appreciated! For now I've just taken 5
With 4 strong lagers, Valium, Mary-j, jollop and for the first time in a while some H!(nothing great BTW).

Jalop? Never heard of that. Crush the oxy and parachute it, or if you want inject it, but it doesn't provide that great of a rush IMO, nothing like h.

Jallop is what the yanks call juice/methadone!
How many u think I'll be safe to parachute-I take it that means bomb?(in a rizla)?

Oh man, if your on 90 (mg? You wrote mL,but I'm guessing mg) your probably not going to feel any amount of oxy. When I was on that much methadone I could shoot a whole bundle of quality h and I would only feel a rush and a feeling of being sedated, and since oxy gives no rush there is probably no point.. Anyway if you're gonna attempt a buzz you'll need to take probably ten of them at least, though I feel hesitant telling anyone to take 200 mg of oxycodone.. I would take about 60mg at a time, injected, and see how you feel after the first shot, you could sniff it too, the absorption is pretty much high regardless of how you take it.

I don't know, everyone is different but with methadone the blockade isn't something you can really shoot through as your brains so saturated with such a potent opioid. Start off with sixty mg, and go up from there if you insist on doing it, though it's probably going to be futile and dangerous as though methadone will create a blockade as to the euphoric effects of opioids it doesn't stop respiratory depression, and if you're drinking and taking Valium AND heroin, I wouldn't really advise this at all in the spirit of harm reduction.

When I was on 80mg of methadone daily, no amount of oxycodone would even take my withdrawals away, much less give me any sort of buzz.. You'd have to take well into the hundreds of mgs, which is obviously not a safe recommendation. If you have taken 5 already, along with the rest of the shit you've taken, I'd advise you to just give it up.. Save them for a rainy day when you cannot get any methadone for some reason.

Also, Znegative, please do not advise somebody to inject oxycodone pills, or anything for that matter, if they are not doing so already. Shooting pills without a micron filter is not safe at all, not to mention with your very high tolerance you'd need to prep many pills, and we also don't even know if they are the kind that can easily be injected.

I'm sorry, I have a problem assuming most people taking methadone were iv users, which isn't always the case. I guess I suggested this roa because it would allow the op to sense immediately how much he might need rather thn wait fifteen minutes after snorting or oral consumption and wondering if if it just hasn't kicked in yet or if it wasn't enough. However I guess it's that need for instant gratification that fucks us in the end right? So to thE op, Don't shoot your oc's, the rush sucks anyway

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the advice guys! I couldn't I.v if I wanted tbh! After taking 10 in total (bombed) it gave me no Extra buzz! So think I'll give up on oxy and save em for emergency or swap! After doing a bit of research from what I can gather if your opiate dependant then oxy ain't for me (or any opiate addict). Damn I thought I'd been given something that would do the trick!! REALLY missing some good H it's still all crap around here!!(south-west) and being on the juice im never gonna get anything like a buzz anyway-well for more than a ten second taste in the mouth!! Lol

Yeah exactly, even heroin is pointless n methadone if your above 60 mg, but at least it will still give you a rush when you shoot it. Oxy is just completely a waste in this situation.