• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe gabapentin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much considering all the other stuff you are on...you should have saved them for the withdrawals you're going to have from your bender....Don't just take or snort anything because it "feels so cool man"....your thread about what you should do with your valium was pretty pointless. You should have saved those also to help with your withdrawals tomorrow from the "cool free awesome h I was doing". Be safer....benzo's and opiates can lead to blackout territory very quickly.

It's kind of an acquired taste, gabapentin. At first i loved it now I despise it. To me it feels like a THC body high and the disco ordination of alcohol or glb, without much euphoria. I would start off at a lower dose honestly, 600 would get me "there"

Please use the search engine, and also check out basic drug discussion. Basic effect/dosage/"what''s it gonna do?!?" questions do NOT belong in other drugs.

Gabapentin is very closely related to lyrica. It is possible to get a 'drunk' like buzz from it, but tolerance rises FAST. I am prescribed it and it provides no recreational effects. It DOES help with opiate and benzo withdrawal, as it acts on GABA receptors to an extent though.

Don't expect much, though. Also, staggering your doses thru out the day (like 100mg every hour) instead of bombing 1.5 grams at once, is more effective as your body cannot metabolize huge doses at once.

There is a wealth of info on in this substance on here, as well as other sites. PLEASE use the search engine, and google. Also please stop creating useless, simple threads, giving anti harm reduction advice, and basically trolling Other Drugs. This is NOT what bluelight is for.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.