• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide 30mg CRUSHED and drank in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretDoperMan

Greenlighter
...Gatorade! I crushed multiple generic pills. I ground it in a bowl and used the back of a spoon. When I say, crushed, I mean made to a CHUNKLESS, Powder.

I got room temperature Gatorade, Drank 4 oz's of a 12 oz bottle (It's the small bottles)!

1) Pulverized the pills in a regular kitchen bowl with a regular metal backside of spoon, stirring on occasion.

2) I then used the spoon to "scoop", the crushed Lope into the wide mouth of the Gatorade. (I chose Fruit punch, powerful at blocking bitter taste of powder)!

3) Once the powder was in, I tightly reattached the cap on the bottle and shook like a mad man for a minute or so.

4) Then, I, chugged the entire 8oz mixture and waited for about 40 minutes to see if anything would happen.

Wooweeeeee! It hit me like a high dose of Dilaudid! I also threw in for good measure, A flexiral 10mg.

Now, whoever claims you can't get the BB broken down for Lope, is a liar or a Narc LOL! It crossed and kept on rollin on for at least 4 hours (peak). I than felt "Comfy" the remainder of the day!

Thank God for having a cool newly graduated Pharmacist at a New Years party. There is something in the Gatorade that potentiates and breaks down at least part of the barrier!

*I am no doctor, I also recommend that you do your own research and poking around. Mine however, is just a phone call or E-Mail away!

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Just because you can get high off lope doesnt mean that other people can. Thats why some ppl say it dont work and some say that it does.

I can agree with the part that "not everyone" get's high from it. I was merely sharing a method. A CHEAP, method at that. Thanks for the input though.

Closing this, encourgaing the high-dose abuse of potentially lethal opioid agents is not harm reduction...

Gatorade is basically ool-aid buffered with sodium citrate, it doesn't reduce the effect of the blood brain barrier. More likely what you experienced was the result of the placebo effect, at least the mental effects... but I'm not one to argue with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.