• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Can't find answer even after extensive research here and google/yahoo engines

imeverything09

Greenlighter
A friend of mine just took a home pregnancy test (3 actually) 2 of them came back positive. She hasn't been to the Dr. yet, and is waiting on her appt for a blood pregnancy test. She has a previous history of drug use, and they will probably drop on her there. She's been on the 3rd floor (Rehab Unit) of the hospital for it twice.

My question is this:
She and her baby's dad have been using this new "X". For some reason, neither of them claim to know much about it, and I can't find much online. She says since it's "legal" it can't harm her baby or her. I think we all know, that this can't be true. I don't see how this wouldn't effect her baby in some way.

Does anyone know of a website(s) some where on the net with info reguarding "X" and pregnancy. I've spend the better part of today looking for info and can't seem to find anything. Unfortunately, I don't think she is the only "new mom-to-be" that's faced this.

She's a very nieve girl, and is quick to believe anything, and her soon-to-be baby's daddy is an idiot! Obviously, since he doesn't think this will hurt her kid! I know that if I can show her at least one website (more would be perfect!!!!!) that lists the "facts" about taking this while pregnant it will change her mind. She's a seeing is believing person.

Please help if u have any info. someone who's been through this themselves or with a family member, or a Dr./Nurse/some one in health care setting with first hand experiance might get through to her too. I just wanna help the baby. Her too, but right now I'm rather pixxed at her! I wanna help this baby!

Thanks!

I can post the actual name of the "plant vitamin" but I'm fairly new, and I believe I read something about not posting names of RC substances on forums. Am I wrong? It would help u all to have the name lol

If you know the name of the actual chemical, that would help and I think that is allowed. You are not allowed to post it if it is like a brand name I believe.

Oh ok...that makes sense! It's called pump it, and is marketed as a "plant vitamin". A google search will provide a lil more info.