• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids hydromorphone

capacoda

Greenlighter
I am going to start this off by saying I am not sure if this is the right spot to post something like this, so if so, please feel free to delete my post and I will seek information elsewhere. In my preface I would also like to include that I am not looking for a moral or ethical lecture.

That being said, I have come across a small bottle of hydromorphone (diluadid) tablets that is heat sealed in a plastic bag. I would like to retrieve a few of the tablets (there are 10) without creating a noticeable rupture in the sealed bag. I have tried to get the top of the bottle off while in the bag to get the pills loose and slip them out through a small hole that I would create, but the bottle top has proven to be difficult to remove due to the tightness of the plastic bag sealed around it.

My question to you as the reader is do you have any solutions to the situation I have described? Before you say it I will not simply steal the entire bottle so that its owner will notice it gone. I would like to retrieve some of the pills without its owner having noticed, as the prescription is quite old and not likely to be taken by its owner in the forseeable future.

If you have any methods for disrupting the seal on a plastic bag and then replacing it in a professional fashion (it is about 2mm wide on both sides and has pinched 2 sheets of plastic so that on the ends one can lift the two sides apart and look down into the seal) please do not hold back. If you have encountered a similar situation before and has any pertinent information to offer that would be greatly appreciated. Prerequisites for response are descriptiveness and intelligence. Please and thank you.

We don't use SWIM here, please edit your post using proper pronouns. We know its you. It does nothing to protect you and makes your posts really hard to read.

first of all i would prob just take the whole bottle, but you said you didnt wanna do that, so they would know its you im guessing. Secondly if i really wanted to cover my tracks i would get a new bag and heat seal it after id ripped that one open. But you said they wouldnt be taking them soon or anything so that leads me back to stealing the whole bottle since they prob wont notice. I guarantee you that you will figure something out though

I'm wondering if this is a common preparation for hydromorphone due to its strength and legal status?