• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc delsym vs tussin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEazyB

Greenlighter
i swallowed a 5ml thing of delsym orange around 8pm its now 2am and im barely tripping if that. i have a low tolerance and normally pop a whole bottle or 2 of robo gels to trip but this was supose to have more dxm? im confused can someone with dxm experience enlighten me :]

1 bottle of robo gels = 300mg dxm

Delsym is dextromethorphan polistirex. It's extended release so you're not going to feel the same effects hydrobromide would typically provide.

Answered.

The effect will be less pronounced, come on more slwoly and last longer. I'd say that the polisterix has qualitatively 1/3 the strength of hydrobromide and 2-3 times the duration of Hydrobromide. You can't really substitute one for the other, and if you took enough of the delsym to make you trip, its likely that your experience would be uncomfortably long.

Delsym is dextromethorphan polistirex. It's extended release so you're not going to feel the same effects hydrobromide would typically provide.

Answered.

Close this fucking thread already.

I use Delsym exclussivly - both because its flavor aint too bad, and because I have perfected when I peake nad how fast I trip. On average - for sum1 who is empty stomach - it will hit at around 1hour to 1:30hours - at latest, the real effects are there by 2 hours. It will last up to or a lil over 12 hours on a good day - it rapidly declines after 12hours to settle. - it has the best come up wave, and come down - no crash!

The only problem IS that it is unlike most DXM because of its release - when I do a Gram of Deslym, its good and hard- but if i did a gram of robotussin DM - I will be swimming with dolphins and flying with wings - robo is faster and harder then the Deslym - so dont dose the same on diffrent syrups, just because they both have the same ingrediant. Always be a good psychonaut and research them.

DXM polistirex is DXM coated in micro-plastic. I can see how it's extended release would fit some really insane people, as well as those that use it for purposes other than D-holing.
Always be a good psychonaut and research them.
K, I'm glad this wasn't closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.