• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc ---**~~~Mod applications now being accepted for Other Drugs~~~**--- Ends Dec. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasus

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey everyone, we're looking for a few new mods to come on in this forum. Being a mod is a mix of fun and responsibility. Applicants should have knowledge in the matters discussed in this forum and acceptable free time to dedicate to reading through threads, reported posts, and contributing. It isn't a large amount of work, but a few minutes per day on most days at least is preferred.

Please include in your application what you feel you could contribute to the forum, your availability, and a little bit about yourself if you like. Please send applications to all of the four current mods as well as leftwing and neighbourhoodthreat (2 other senior moderators). We look forward to reading them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Start sending in those apps on the double.

Can I post it on this thread, or just fill it out and PM it?

sorry for the double post but i don't want this to get lost.. BUMP

sticky it maybe? tho those get over looked a lot if you aren't used to looking at them to see whats up in OD.

^Yeah, that's why I didn't stick it. I didn't get an app from you BTW, which it seems like you think you sent...

the app i am referring to in here is the thing saying im not going to type a whole one out since i have done it so much lol,
i think you got that because you messaged me back.. unless the message was coincidence.

im not going to apply though.. because i was serious that i dont feel like typing one up.. so if i don't wanna do that than how good of a mod would i be? 8)

Get those apps in people! We may be bringing on multiple mods, so you probably have a better shot than you think.

If you really believe in harm reduction, this is probably the best forum for helping the cause. Other Drugs and its mods are knee deep in HR, and really make a difference.

"It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime. What better place than here, what better time than now?" -Rage

If you really believe in harm reduction, this is probably the best forum for helping the cause. Other Drugs and its mods are knee deep in HR, and really make a difference.

Sent an app to all mods in this thread. Being a mod here when I'm not at uni would be great, I've got so much spare time at the moment, I tend to just spend it lurking here on bluelight, I might aswell use my drug knowledge to do something useful with it for once.

How long should we expect to wait until we hear the results?

We'll close down in a few days and update the thread with an approximation at that time.

I'll submit an app sometime tonight I reckon.

CAN I MAKE A REQUEST THAT NO MORE PEOPLE SEND ME THEIR APPLICATIONS. I MOD BDD. :|

can i make a request that the people stupid enough to send an app to a bdd mod for an od position be automatically banned from ever becoming a mod? lol, just so my chances are increased.. and if multiple mods are being chosen does that mean some are leaving? or we will just have a lot of OD Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.