• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe 67 hours...

Woodsong

Bluelighter
It's been 67 hours since my last 8mg dose of Suboxone... I'd been on it for almost three weeks (strips for 1st week, tabs for next 2), at 1 or 2 tabs a day (usually 2). I'm starting to feel a little shitty again, but nowhere near as bad as I was the day I took my first dose...

I have five Lortab 5's at my disposal, and five roxie 30's...

Is there any chance the military-grade receptor blockade from Hell has significantly diminished by now, or at least enough to feel 60mg of oxy? Or should I just take the lortabs first to test it? I'd really, really rather not waste the roxies, but I kinda doubt I'd feel 25mg of hydro regardless of the bupe or not... :\

Then again, it's been a month since I've had a traditional full agonist... Opinions?

you will feel it...but if possible try just makin it through the night with the tabs and take the oxy tomorrow..

Thanks for the feedback. I actually decided to just plug my last Sub, since I've never tried it that route before... And on that, may I just say ... "Whoa..." :D

Definitely wayyyyy more effective that way, I've never actually gotten 'high' off of bupe before today... More than I would've gotten out of the Lortabs, for sure. I'll probably just wait til Sunday or so before I try taking anything else again.

I've gotten very high off bupe. The high I got was every bit as enjoyable as heroin but I have very limited experience with thios drug.

I've gotten very high off bupe. The high I got was every bit as enjoyable as heroin but I have very limited experience with thios drug.
This. People tell me you can't get high on bupe but I disagree strongly. I get a great high and euphoria from low and high doses by any roa. Nasal is preferred but thats only for subutex. I'm getting put on it on Tuesday and I'm sure I'll get high from it. Maybe not very high since they won't give you that high a dose but I'll definitely be more than not withdrawing.