• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana coating question

Tenninethousand

Greenlighter
So, I've been doing Opanas for a year now. From my first time doing them. I had a guy tell me to break up the WHOLE pill when crushing it and that the coating is snortable and holds like 10% of the shit that gets you high. So, I've always done this...just crushed it up as much as I can and snort it all. It has always been very effective and worked for me. But now that I'm around more people doing them, I've noticed that I'm the only one doing this. Most people shave off the coating and snort the rest of the white part of the pill. So, which way should I do it and was the part about the coating having stuff in it to get me high a lie?

i highly doubt there is active drug in the coating, but i can't answer you for sure.. but im 99% certain with an educated guess based on other pills and their inactive coatings.

when I did opanas I would just grind out a line that I wanted, and snorted it. I used a hose clamp to grind...never had a single problem.

The shell of the pill contains no active ingredients, the same is true for all pills. You should remove the coating for best results I think. That shell can't be good for your nasal passages.