• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How many units of water should i use to IV 1mg suboxone?

debrutsid911

Greenlighter
its the suboxone pills. i have 8mg ones but im braking them down into 1mg.
but yah i just need the title answered:
How many units of water should i use to IV 1mg suboxone?
i only have 30 unit needles so im hoping its under 30.

i answered u in the suboxone thread.. try 25units.. it scksthat you have those small rigs

You can fit quite a bit of buprenorphine per milliliter. HOOD answered your question well.

dude shooting it gave me a mild rush. it wasnt that intense or strong but i deff got really high off of it for like 30 mins to an hour then still felt pretty high for about 3 more hours after that. it was def worth trying and im going to continue to IV my subs from now on. if u havnt done it before then i suggest u do it! because.... IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME AND ITS DECENTLY CHEAP!!

if you're going to be doing it all the time i would invest in some micron filters, luer lock syringes and some bacteriostatic water(or sterile water and benzyl alcohol and an amber vial) and make solutions that you can store for a bit (saves prep time for a shot greatly) and it is also safer because of the micron filtering and the sterile-ness of bacteriostatic solutions.
search around, the procedure has been covered countless times. thanks to Captain.Heroin

gpzservices.com will have everything but the sterile water and benzyl alc. or bacteriostatic water however you choose to do it (if you do)

EDIT: here is how to go about doing it: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/481622-Micron-Filtering-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ

Last edited:
ok man thanks! and yes i know captain.heroin i have talked to him many many times.
and what do u mean by it saves prep time greatly? how does it?
and so i need to get everything in that thread? like all 7 things that it suggests?
and which should i get: vile per-sealed or a unsealed vile? what is the difference?

wow ok i just read the whole thing and i can see why people would do that. so then they just have to pull it right or of the vial and shoot. holy fucking shit bro that is quick. i want that shit now. lol

also i was just looking at a website for supplies. do u think a whatman .20u filter would be better or a whatman .40u filter? and holy fuck dude its 5 bucks for just one?? fuck that.

and what gauge needle should i get? i know i want a small needle but im not sure what gauge.

it doesn't matter if i get an amber or clear vile right?

im sorry that i keep editing this i just keep having more and more questions. :/ my bad dude.

Last edited: