• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mexco finds 2 tonnes of mariuana in the ocean

phatass

Bluelighter
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican navy has recovered two metric tons of marijuana floating in the Pacific Ocean near the resort town of Cabo San Lucas.

The navy says people on a boat reported recovering some packages of pot from the sea.

Sailors mounted a search in the ocean and on beaches around Cabo. The search Monday and Tuesday yielded more than two tons of marijuana in 178 packages 24 miles east of the port.

The navy statement Wednesday does not speculate on the origin of the packages.

Mexico's army, meanwhile, says troops have seized five metric tons of marijuana and 32 rifles in raids in border cities of Tamaulipas state. It says two people were killed and 10 were arrested. The army does not say when the raids happened.

homer_drool.gif

drooling-chip-o.gif

Come on kids, get your swim suits on! Time to go see who can catch the most seaweed and run home and lock it in a gunsafe the fastest!

If I had seen that, my mouth would be watering. I currently can't smoke but that wouldn't stop me from getting a burst of excitement. I honestly wonder how people at the top of the drug distribution chain just "lose" drugs. It seems like it happens fairly regularly that large quantities of drugs are just "discovered."

They can keep their brick weed bullshit. Im sure it would keep the house nice and warm in the winter in my wood stove though :)

^ exactly what I was thinking. Who wants that fucking brickweed crap? :p

Mind you that said I did have some awesome African brickweed years ago that was the best weed I've ever had.

This happened to me and my dad once fishing in Costa Rica, except we found a big bundle of coke. 18 kilo bricks.

There is plenty of good Mexi-brick weed. If you've been near the border, you know what I'm talking about.

That may be pegasus but the weed i have doesnt haveta get smuggled across a border by some shady ass cartel and i dont haveta worry about paying anyone for it. And the only good bud i had from Mexico was when i was in Mexico and got what they DONT send to America which is usually pretty fire. I wouldnt send my top of the line shit over here either if i could make money with ditchweed.

I like schwag, even when I have chronic I'll usually buy a lil schwag cause it's sooooo much cheaper and because it provides a better night time high imo. I don't have the money to smoke dank, 1/8 of dank will last me as long as about 4 or 5 grams of schwag but will cost 10 times as much. That's bullshit, I can't grow right now so I have to buy weed, and I can't afford to pay several hundreds of dollars a month just to get stoned. My weed habit costs about 80-100 bucks a month, if I was only smoking dank it'd be around 400-600.

Good schwag is very easy to get if you live anywhere near the border, or even in most border states in general.

Mexican weed has been increasing in quality over the past 5 years or so. In fact there is some really good sativa bud in the US (no worse than everyday beasters but cheaper) that comes from Mexico, but no one would ever guess this because of the "shitty brick weed" generalization. Even a lot of the shwag from there has much less seeds and stems, with less little tiny stems all through the bud and shit like that. The cartels realized that the extra weight of seeds and stems isn't making them extra money; people are willing to pay a lot more for much better bud.

I never understood smokers who huff and puff about how shwag is so terrible, how anyone who smokes it is a n00b or a waste of space, and how they would never ever smoke it. I guarantee that (considering they're actual pothead and smoke everyday) if they went without for a few days and could only find shwag, they would smoke that shit in a heartbeat and enjoy it.

I'm known for rolling pretty good blunts. When I'm around true smokers who only deal with headies but can't roll a fat blunt, blunts often come into conversation. Many a time we have taken a trip to the hood (which is getting better shwag because of the Mex situation IMO) and come back to roll a fat blunt of shwag for next to no money. These blunts will usually burn for around 30 minutes and sometimes much more. It makes for a really easy and social session to just pass it around instead of constantly packing and cleaning bowls. What is really nice is to get high on good bud ~30 minutes before you light up a fat blunt of Reggie Miller/Reginald Buckner/Bobby Brown/shwag. I think I'm going to start a thread about this in DC...

Im not saying i want smoke shwag if its all i could find or that i havent smoked lbs of shwag back in the day, but to me smoking is more medicine than anything. Without it id still be addicted to painkillers. I look at it as would i rather spend $25 for some shwag be disappointed with the taste the smell the high and the looks of it and still be in pain or spend $50 and actually enjoy smoking it. I guess it has a lot to do with your situation. (location, who ya know, cashflow) I dont care how much better the shwag has gotten until there isnt seeds and stems and its not compressed into a brick it aint gonna compare to quality dank bud. That said Im not the weed snob thats gonna be like oh you smoke shwag your a n00b. To each their own is my thoughts on it. I know what i like and wouldnt smoke if i didnt enjoy it.

These blunts will usually burn for around 30 minutes and sometimes much more. It makes for a really easy and social session to just pass it around instead of constantly packing and cleaning bowls.

I don't know what kind of blunt you are rolling that lasts 30 minutes. I've hit literally thousands of blunts and I've never seen anything last that long unless your are rolling 2 together and filling it with like 7 grams.

This reminds me of that story some guy posted on here, when he was out fishing with his friends, a tightly wrapped package floated by, the area was known for drug transporters and such, he didn't take it for the risks though :p

Cool article.