• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Weed Wars on Fit and Health

ugly

Bluelighter
I used the fine search so if there is already a thread on this I'm sorry.

Discovery Fit and Health channel has the COOLEST fucking shows. I thought we might like to talk about the show "Weed Wars".

They also have show called Hoarders that I love. If there is something I want to watch, it just always shows up on this particular channel.

If you watch the premier of Weed Wars, please come back to this thread so we can share our ideas about the show, and really, the issue behind the show.

Weed Wars looks very interesting....i am actually enjoying the show Lockdown from discovery channel thats been shown in Australia....

Weed Wars is pretty interesting. I used to go to harborside all the time so it is interesting to see the work that goes into running the place

Just saw an episode, and I gotta say, despite being as pro-legalization as I am, this show sucks. It seems to be capitalizing on the increasing social acceptance of marijuana by trying to lure stoners into watching a show that is basically "Wooooah...look at these dudes and their weed. Awesome, brah. That guy just ordered a hamburger with grilled cheese sandwhiches as buns...wooooooaaahh." It just seems like a shameless attempt to get ratings.

It's a decent show. I've been following it with my friends. Interesting look into the life of a dispensary owners and the employees. Not sure how much of what goes on on camera is real or whatnot. But I also like this new "Moonshiners" show.

I like the moonshine show too... really interesting.