• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Guy On Bath Salts Breaks In And Hangs Up Christmas Decorations

"Cops say he was armed with a pocket knife."

Having a pocket knife shouldn't count as being armed, that's bullshit.

Sounds like a decent enough guy, damn shame that they charged him with burglary. Especially cause of this part of the article- "He had said to [my son] ,'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'll get my things and go.' "

Doesn't sound like he had any bad intentions. I would've shared a joint with the guy before giving him the boot (in a nice way).

yea and i didn't think burglary was breaking and entering, he didn't steal anything. Idk about smoking a j with the guy, he does look a little off :)

wiki says

Burglary (also called breaking and entering and sometimes housebreaking) is a crime, the essence of which is illicit entry into a building for the purposes of committing an offense. Usually that offense will be theft, but most jurisdictions specify others which fall within the ambit of burglary. To engage in the act of burglary is to burgle (in British English) or to burglarize (in American English).

hahaha holy shit man. i've never done bath salts or anything of that nature really, but this guy was OUT OF HIS GORD.

I did bath salts a few times. Seemed more mild than mushrooms to me. Good thing it's illegal here now. What would we do if we had people putting up decorations for us?! It would be madness!!