• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids naltrexone implant

cheap L

Bluelighter
has anyone got a naltrexone implant and had sterile abscesses from them? I have a Sydney one, with 80% rates of sterile abscess and they blow up like a bubble under the skin.

stupidly I began to draw out the fluid with a wide gauge needle and syringe and noticed crumbs in the serous liquid that came out and so figured I was doing away with my implant bit by bit. It stayed sterile and they recommend injecting steroids into them to stop the reaction of fluid constantly filling up.
but I decided to take it further and make a cut and let it drain, probably more with the intention of getting the implant out. quite a bit of hard implant came out in short bursts. i gave it a few saline flushes and more and more came out. it's located just above the pubic line under my skin.

I don't recommend doing this and it could get infected so I am silly, but just wondering if anyone's have burst (some do) and that has reduced the lifespan of the implant. mine is on 7months now (supposed to be a 6month implant) and I have of course tested out some heroin, to no effect. i do tiny amounts right now because I really don't think overriding it is a good idea and it's too bloody expensive anyhow. i'm going nuts. I really just want to use, I'll admit it.
damn implant. damn implant. it's sitting under near muscle too and you can't get them cut out unless there's a medical need. i know no one can predict the lifespan of them and they taper off so slowly, you can't really just expect it to work suddenly. but there's nothing in the literature on what the reaction is from the body with these. they feel like they form a hard cavity coated in implant and fibrous tissue. but the implant feels slightly embedded, and not able to slide out. unless i have another one sitting in there that I got with the full intention of quitting once upon a time. bloody implants....

Just more reasons why the use of Naltrexone implants for opioid addicts is unethical and barbaric.