• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone aka Dilaudid??

chaseconroe

Bluelighter
I have a bunch of 4mg Hydromorphone which everyone calls D or dilaudid where im from and the last time i got em snorting them always seemed the right route to get the feeling i wanted and normally i would only need 3 but these ones ive gotten recently seem like their not as potent. I mean ive snorted 6 and i feel alright any better suggestions or new info on these D / Hydromorphone??
Thanks.

D's, hydromorphone and Dilaudid are all the same thing. Dilaudid is just a brand name for hydromorphone.

The reason they don't feel "as potent" is probably because you're developing an opiate tolerance. This is normal.

That would be correct, but i have just got out of prison for a year and this is my first time doing any opiates since ive been out except 5 hydrocodone 4 weeks ago...
is snorting them the best way or is there a possibility to smoke them?

I have always preferred to shoot them myself. Even chewing them I found better then snorting them. They are one of my favorites.

Yes, I will go to the new member intro's now

I wouldn't bother trying to smoke them.

Plugging or snorting are effective. IV works but I don't really recommend getting into IV drug use...

I have no idea how to iv so i probably wont try that. But how would you go about plugging them?
And really chewing them over snorting seriously?

Snorting is more effective than chewing.

Do a search on plugging, there's tons and tons of threads on the topic.

^ 8(

It's not the only way to use hydromorphone. I know it's a shooter's wet dream and all, but it's still a opiate without a ceiling dose, and dosing it correctly will yield effects.

Don't IV drugs if you haven't yet.

I used to IV dilaudid alot and never thought I could go back to oral or nasal, but you just have to dose correctly - the effects actually come on stronger and longer orally or nasally, with IV it is a 30 second rush followed by.... nothing. But damn, that rush is intense. However I still prefer to snort or eat them as I still have a script.