• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (6-APB)(Benzo Fury) - A Little High - Chest Pains - No Effect On Partner

WeBank

Bluelighter
So we had taken some 'offical benzo fury' pellets yesterday. Not sure how to identify batch but these pellets where blue with small speckles.

Probably +2 Hours after taking my first I experience some lovely warming swooshes going through my body but never really gets to its peak which ties in with most trip reports on here. On top of that +2 Hours I get some severe chest pain, which at the time were quite worrying but I remained calm as heart palpitations had begun as well. I estimate these lasted for 20 minutes but once gone I was back to a mellow bliss feeling.

Now for the bluelighters that have tried this I am wondering if any of you have experiences these pains and also if not what colour where the pellets you tried.

Mine came in the official orange benzo fury packet.

Heres a useful document relation to Benzo Fury as well outlining these side effects.

http://bit.ly/sUOQM0

The missus has nearly no effect on here, I can only assume this is because she takes daily doses of SSRI's.

To be quit honest I expected the horn to come and the missus jumping like she was on a pojo stick.