• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs does anyone prefer certain RC's to street drugs?

alexthealien

Ex-Bluelighter
i've tried 4-fa, 4-fma, 4-mec, and mdpv....mdpv is the only only one that didn't give dysphoria and that i actually enjoyed while i was high. the others didn't seem very stimulating, euphoric, etc....i've tried from different sources too, and reputable ones. mdpv is awesome. i hear pentedrone is the closest but the stuff is so addicting, and idk the side effects long term, or even short......stims i have experience with are adderall, mdma, coke, and i think that's it

i've tried 4-fa, 4-fma, 4-mec, and mdpv....mdpv is the only only one that didn't give dysphoria and that i actually enjoyed while i was high. the others didn't seem very stimulating, euphoric, etc....i've tried from different sources too, and reputable ones. mdpv is awesome. i hear pentedrone is the closest but the stuff is so addicting, and idk the side effects long term, or even short......stims i have experience with are adderall, mdma, coke, and i think that's it

4-MMC aka mephedrone is always insanely euphoric, but now it's just another street drug. Same goes for MDPV really, only MDPV really brutally messes with your mental well-being when you're taking euphoric doses.

I'd say 6-APB is an RC that I enjoy to the same degree as the standard street drugs, if not moreso for eye-rollingly intense euphoria. Lasts about twice as long as MDMA and it's legal too (in the UK).