• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction MDPV, preparing for the unevitable disaster :D

snubi

Bluelighter
Okay so i am binging on MDPV. I know its stupid, but i was drunk. And well... I have ADHD, and when im drunk i have no inhibitions.

But this time i want to prepare for the come down, before its happening.

Last time i was up for 5 days, 2 days of insuflating dosing, and 3 days of smoking

I took my first hit 12 hours ago.

I have only been smoking, and im still under 50mg.

Last time i was on 200mg already, by only insuflating.

I know smoking is more addicting. But i think its healthier for you physically to:

smoke 50mg
VS
Insuflate 200mg

Sorry for the rambling, you know how it is?

So i know my stone age brain so well, that i know in about 12 hours

I have a choice:

1: smoke 100mg of MDPV in 1 hit and keep on going. <== Psychosis

2: Come down FAST and HARD. < == i want this

I have the current stuff to my disposal:

300mg seroquel xr (quetiapin)< Use ocasionally for insomnia, no more than 2-3 times per month

5mg Abilify(Aripiprazole)
15mg remeron(Mirtazapine) <= i take 45mg a day, for depression
75mg Effexor(Venlafaxine)
beer

What would you recommend?

i might go to the ER if that is the only option. but they usually give 10-30mg diazepam IV.

30mg diazepam will do squat when competing against MDPV. If i do get to the ER. Is there anything that can knock you out i can ask for, after the diazepam has no effect?

Also, does anyone know any Vaso dilators i can get OTC?

Ginko Biloba has always worked well for me... not much risk of having complications since it is natural. This is the beginning of my fourth day on a MD binge, everything's going surprisingly well! How is your experience comming along?

Just found out that my asthma inhaler. Works as a vaso dilator too :D

so im pretty good now. What is your ROA? I have only smoked it this time. 18 hours on 40-50mg. Last time i had already snorted 200mg by now.

Take your seroquel, and put away the MDPV. 300mg is a high-ish dose though. Try lower if you can.

Take your seroquel, and put away the MDPV. 300mg is a high-ish dose though. Try lower if you can.

I usually take 150mg when im sober. i guess when im tweaked on MDPV. a 300mg dose is in order :)