• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone or not? Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetPharmer

Greenlighter
Got a pill tday and it was oval and whit i beleive I think it also had like a raised diamond portion on it and possibly te numbers200.... i was told it was methadone any ideas?? Also I took 3 and normally dont take them, can I go snort some Roxies tonight and get high if it really was methadone?

Google 'pill identifier' and put the description into there. Pretty sure that no pill IDing threads allowed.

If you took 3 Methadone tabs & you are not use to them, you may get very sick. They are strong.............wait 3 hours before snorting Roxies because if it is really Methadone & do Roxies as well, you might need an ambulance.

Got a pill tday and it was oval and whit i beleive I think it also had like a raised diamond portion on it and possibly te numbers200.... i was told it was methadone any ideas?? Also I took 3 and normally dont take them, can I go snort some Roxies tonight and get high if it really was methadone?

Oval and white you "believe"? You "think" it had a raised diamond? and "possibly" the numbers 200?

And you took three of them?

Lol... I hope you're okay...

Last edited:
No pill IDs sorry, read the forum guidelines. As mentioned, you can find pill identification websites using google.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.