• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about phenibut tolerance/dependace

PallMall

Greenlighter
i get really bad anxiety at my job especially during my longer shifts which are 8-8.5 hours long. Usually i have about 2-3 long shifts a week. If I only take phenibut for those 2-3 days a week would that let me sidestep tolerance and dependence issues? Does it matter how many days in a row you are on and off. for instance would 3 days of taking it and then 4 days off be different then one day on, one day off, 2 days on 2 days off.....

I found that one day on, one day off was best for keeping tolerance down. Taking several days in a row is bad for tolerance in my experience. In either case, though, try to take like a week off phenibut once a month completely. Good luck. Phenibut has really helped me with my job in the past, but then I gave it up. Thinking about trying it again though.

It really can be physically addictive and can sneak up on you, and tolerance can build fast - I'd just keep your use down as low as possible, ideally never two days in a row, and be very careful...

Addiction to Phenibut was the best thing I have ever had for my anxiety.

The physical addiction and withdrawals were well worth it. I now suffer much less than I did before my Phenibut habit.