• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

morphine morphine more morphine

spankyou67

Greenlighter
i recently came across whats left of a bottle of 20mg liquid morphine sulf and a oral/topical syringe with no needle. i have little experience with morphine,aside from taking the pill form only a handful of times(all but one time i was disapointed in the effects compared to my usual use of 15 &30 mg insant release oxycodones) so it goes without saying i have NO experience with liquid morphine.so what i need to know is best dosage suggestions and easiest and safest methods of mainlining/poking.keep in mind ive never banged anything in the past.also what are the easiest methods of obtaining a sterile needle>?

(also,i know this is slightly off subject but what are some of your usual dosage tendencys when it comes to adderal?

Uh is your morphine in an ampule for IV use? If it comes with an oral syringe would it not be for oral administration?

I think you can pin it, though isn't there gonna be a huge amount of liquid? If i remember correctly oral morphine is usually 1 or 2mg / ml, so it'd be way too much to inject.
Though it's in perfect form for putting it up your arse :p

What exactly do you mean by "usual dosage tendencies" when it comes to Adderall? Can you be more specific?

Have you used morphine before, orally for example? If you have less than 20mg though, i'd say just do that all at once.

yes ive taken it orally a few times before.and i have a little more than 5cc liquid.if im correct that calculates out to a little over 100mg right?

^ Thats what I asked, no body seems to be taking notice though...

Great minds think alike ;)

Haha :D

Oral and plugged morphine both have a 30% bioavailabiliry according to this..

Does it not say how much mg/ml? It's usually only 1-2ml/mg, you'll have to check though.

And didn't realise the BA was so low D:

Either way, plugging it is probably gonna be better to get the most out of it, faster comeup plus no first pass

it is a small brown glass bottle,labeled morphine sulf 20mg/ml.the bottle was origionally 25cc when full.but it was already down to 10cc's when i got it.ive been withdrawing from 10mg vics for 2 days,and i DESPERATELY want to know the best route of admisstration.wheather it be anal dosing or whatever.keep in mind that altho i would be willing to bang the stuff,i have only a oral/topical syringe,and i have no immediate access to a poker,nor do i have the time to track one down.FEELING RATHER SICK.PLEASE HELP! (p.s. i not only wish for the morphine to fix me,id also like to achieve a decent high if atall possible.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated)

We've given you all the info we can really - I linked you to a conversion chart which tells you that the nasal bioavailability is only 15-20%, where as oral and rectal (plugged) are both 30%. I don't now about sublingual but I'd imagine it would also be the same..

As you don't have a needle, there aren't any other routes of administration open to you! As Tripman said, I would probably still plug it on the off chance it worked better, plus it will kick in faster, but really it doesn't look like there is much difference.

Chitosan improves the bioavailability of insufflated (snorted) morphine, but that would involve aquiring some chitosan and I would imagine you would also need to evaporate off the liquid to leave you with powdered morphine for this to be effective (but I don't really know much about this method, sorry..)

Not sure what else to say, sorry! I hope it stops you feeling sick.. good luck!

so if the stuff is 20mg/ml, what would be my best opening dosage for plugging,which ive never done before? keep in mind that im a moderate opiate user,but not advanced and my tolerance tendes to go up and down quite dirasticly.altho at the moment it is somewhat low,but still there.sorry for the endless supply of questions,ive just had a really tough time tracking down reliable dosage info.

I'd start by plugging about 1ml, then possibly doing more after about half an hour to see how you feel. Seeing as it's just 1ml of liquid, may be worth diluting it some more, up to about 5ml, to help it absorb.

Guide to plugging here

thanks! your info should prove to be most helpful and ensightful! ill let ya know how it goes

dunno if this is the right thread but i have a similar situation... my dog was given a blue morphine liquid for a broken ankle but she recovered so fast there is a decent amount left.... im not looking to get high but i like how opiates help me have sex FOREVER... if the solution is 5mg per .5mL and a normal person can handle around 100mg that means, TECHNICALLY IF I WERE TO TAKE SOME, I could POTENTIALLY take 10mL of the solution ORALLY... right?

im just asking bc I'd like to give it a go but I wanna wake up in the morning.... if anyone knows more would you mind messaging/responding PLEASE?

everything is appreciated.... PEACE

uhh...100mg of morphine is a PRETTY strong dose...I'm pretty sure it would most definitely have unpleasant effects on opioid naive users...hell...it would have undesirable effects on me...

seriously...if you don't take opioids on a regular basis...and you're just wanting to fuck forever...i would take around 30mg...