• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anybody tried a Lormetazepam + Alprazolam mix?

pally pete

Bluelighter
Ive already ingested 20mg Lormetazepam and plan to ingest another 10 or possibly 20mg Alprazolam shortly.

I have a massive Benzo Tolerance. Just wondered how thise two worked together for any other Benzo Experimenteers?

I also have a high oxy tolerance,so i will see how im feeling around an hour after last of my benzo ingestion most probably do somewhere between 80-160mg oxy instant release or possibly 100-200mg oxy depending on how im feelin at the time.

One questions that seems to constantly through up conflicting advice is the eat/before after question?

I plan to eat dinner now then wait 30-60 mins then ingest the xanax then maybe wait 45 mins and the ingest the oxynorm....who will my eating habit have affected how well the pharmeceuticals will work on me? will it slow down rate of absorbtion, or even the percentage of obsorbtion? or had no effect at all? ive heard some people say i high fat meal before oxy is a good way for your body to absorb it and its safe and its great in getting you higher and then i hear the 'eat on empty stomach or you wont feel nothing ete etc......whats the truth???

Any does , dont's or and 'try this it will make it better@ suggestions most welcome. (i already have a nice joint of weed rolled)

Imput always wanted,thanks troops, i salute you. =D

Last edited:
Ok mate, I just have to point out that you are in a fairly dangerous dose range of benzodiazepines.

While yes, I do enjoy mixing Lormetazepam and Alprazolam, as with any benzo mix they are very synergistic. It's a nice touch the Hypnotic and the anxiolytic combination.

However, I can in no way condone using this kinda usage, especially mixed with opiates...

I have been to the heights of Benzo addiction, 30+mg Alprazolam a day, eventually cut back to 120mg diazepam, 12mg alprazolam and 2mg flunitrazepam daily.

Needless to say seizures suck.

When you're hitting doses like this you need to seriously consider a break or quitting altogether, playing with benzo's like this is like playing with fire.

@tripman - being from the US, ive just gotta say how cool it is you get roofies everyday. im way too far north of mexico to ever get the opportunity once.

I thought it was cool at the time. Then I realised how much Benzo's had fucked up my life.

When you get into heavy usage it's just sheer folly. I shudder at the thought of a year of my life sliding together in a benzo fuelled blur, including two near fatal heroin over dosages.

its like taking a short acting benzo n a slightly longer acting one nuffink 2 get large about tbh bit shit

oh yaeh op is a right fiend don't matter what usay he'll still cane it like a mofo;)

Yep, lormetaz half-life is like 7 hours. Don't like it too much, I prefer nitrazepam. Long HL.