• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pharm's "speedball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

delphinen

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
I would like to clarify that I know that the following chemicals are in no way a speedball, but because it's a term easy to understand to make a thread, and I'm mixing both uppers, downers, and some opioids, I called it "pharm's speedball".

I'm doing the following drugs for the rest of the day:

13.30 - 75mg Lyrica with some Pepsi
14.00 - 200mg Modafinil, 6mg Bromazepam with a Red Bull can
14.30 - 250mg Naproxen with some Pepsi
15.00 - 200mg Modafinil with 6mg Bromazepam with a Red Bull can
15.30 - 25mg Adderall with 50mg Tramadol with 2mg Alprazolam
16.00 - 4 ampoules of 10mg Diazepam each one, IV
17.00 - 100mg Tramadol
18.00 - 6mg Bromazepam, 100mg Tramadol

I have to say that I have minimal tolerance to stimulants and high tolerance to downers. Also, because of my current situation I have no access to better drugs (stronger uppers, opioids, other benzos, etc.)

Would you guys help me if I should change something in my "schedule"?

Thanks in advance.

I'm just going to put it out there and say this is a waste of materials.

Benzo's and stimulants together are a waste, they just take away from each other. They don't work together to create the feeling of a new drug. It's like when you mix methamphetamine and Heroin.

Take the stimulants and opioid's, save the pregabalin and benzodiazepines for afterwards.

I'm having trouble understanding the point here, what is the question? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm sincerely confused.

Is your question "Is this combo of drugs safe to mix?" If so, the short answer is no. Poly-drug use comes with many risks, the most obvious being poly-abuse comes with poly-dependence. The side effect profiles and damage done by the drugs is also multiplied exponentially. The drugs you listed also counter-act one another somewhat, so the effects of the downers are diminished from the stimulants. Modafinil has practically zero euphoria as it is, and would just take away from experience IMO. Also, Naproxen has zero recreational value and does not potentiate any drugs.

To answer the question I do see, yes I'm sure this forum will be glad to answer any questions you may have should they arise.

Yeah I'm going to have to say the only Harm Reduction value to this thread is to teach you that poly drug using in this manner is fairly neurotoxic.

Not to mention it's basically wasting your resources.

i admire anyone that can write out a drug time table

"Speedball" is just a slang term. Technically it was used to mean heroin and cocaine in one IV shot, but some people use it to mean any combination ofn upper and downer.

There is no inherent danger in combining them, but the problem is as they can mask each other, you might take too big a dose of one (say the downer) then when the upper wears off you end up in an overdose situation. This is especially true for IV heroin (reasonably long duration) and IV cocaine (very short duration) but the risk is there with any combination really.

I wouldn't take naproxen and Pepsi, naproxen is an NSAID and can irritate your stomach, as can the caffeine in the Pepsi.
I'm really not sure why you have such a strict schedule, rather than just taking what you want when you want to get you where you want to be.. and I also don't really understand what you are getting at! As others have said, it seems like a bit of a waste..

Be careful with the tramadol - although you are under the 400mg/24hours "safe" level to prevent you from having a seizure, but everyone is different, and amphetamines such as Adderall (and I suspect modafanil too) can lower the seizure threshold and make you more likely to seize.

Also be very careful with all the CNS depressants at the end (IV diazepam, bromazapam, tramadol) - at the time you will likely still be feeling the stimulants, but they could wear off before all the downers do and as I said above, that could potentially lead to an overdose situatuon - plus mixing CNS depressants itself can be dangerous.

I would just decide if you want stims or downers and take those.. or stims first, then downers later, but being careful not to take too many. "High" or "low" tolerance isn't accurate enough for us to recommend safe doses I am afraid - just start low, you can always add more, and if you are experienced with downers then you should know what your safe dose is.

I don't really know what else there is to say on this - we can't tailor a personal schedule for you I am afraid!

I'm going to close this, but if anyone has anything to add or if you wish to clarify matters and reopen the thread, feel free to shoot me a pm :)

delphinem has asked me to add the following:

Thanks for the replies guys.

A month ago I did like 400-600mg Modafinil with 6-8mg Alprazolam, and I felt extremely focused an 'happy' all the night. I wanted to repeat the same experience.

I though the mix of the same amount of Modafinil with some Adderall with 3 cans of Red Bull would create a mild-moderate high, so doing at the same time 24-30mg Bromazepam (6mg Bromazepam = 10mg Diazepam), with some Lyrica and Naproxen (Lyrica has a higher bioavailability taken with Naproxen) would take me away any nerve pain, or common pain that I could have. Plus Lyrica at high doses it feels speedish (and at the same time relaxing).
Then comes the Diazepam ampoules, I thought that IV'ing them while being speedy thanks to the Modafinil, Adderall and Lyrica), would feel... interesting.

I was waiting for some replies at first before doing the drugs, but I couldn't help me, so I'm already a little high, will tell you guys later if the experience was worth it or not.

-- I can either add the experience to the bottom of here if it is pm'd to me, or delphium is of course free to post an update in the social thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.