• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone first time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarageFlower

Bluelighter
Hi all, been a long time browser of the forum but only just registered, the advice and know how on this site is great!

So tonights been my first night taking Oxycodone.

I don't really have much of an opiate tolerance although 60mg's of codeine doesn't really do anything for me and I know it does for some people!

I weigh 195lb's and was just wondering how much is alright to do for my first time.

At 6pm I split a 10mg OC tablet and chewed half to see how I'd react, felt good so around 30 mins later chewed the other half.

So it gets to around half 8 and I'd say I've peaked but could do with a top up so I break open a 20mg Oxynorm capsule and chop up the powder finely then split it into 4 lines and rail one.

So I've had 15mg of Oxycodone so far and was nodding out a little after the line and it felt good and still does.

Would it be okay to do another line of the Oxynorm in maybe 15 minutes? (1 and a half hours after the last)

Enjoying the Oxy high though it's lovely and warm considering I've never really felt anything therapeautic from opiates before (60mg of Codeine just made me feel like a little wooly)

Anyways, gunna go smoke a nice spliff of bud and I await your responses, thanks :)

15-20 is where you're gunna wanna stop as far as dosages for your first time go.

I would stay at 15mg (don't take any more oxycodone for the next little bit) and enjoy the spliff instead. The reason I say this is oxycodone, like most opiates, can cause lots of nausea once you get to the top of the dosage curve for your tolerance (which is zero)).

The safest thing to do is stay with 15mg. Good luck!

Since this is a dosage question, I'm going to move this thread over to Basic Drug Discussion...

OD -- > BDD

15-20 is where you're gunna wanna stop as far as dosages for your first time go.

I would stay at 15mg (don't take any more oxycodone for the next little bit) and enjoy the spliff instead. The reason I say this is oxycodone, like most opiates, can cause lots of nausea once you get to the top of the dosage curve for your tolerance (which is zero)).

The safest thing to do is stay with 15mg. Good luck!

Since this is a dosage question, I'm going to move this thread over to Basic Drug Discussion...

OD -- > BDD

Thanks for the fast reply!

Yeah feel good now, great synergy with the herb!

Been an interesting night!

Glad you enjoyed it, for your next time you might want to do 10mg at once and redose after for a stronger peak.

Glad you enjoyed it, for your next time you might want to do 10mg at once and redose after for a stronger peak.

Would it be okay (or accurate enough) to split open a 20mg Oxynorm capsule and seperate into 2 piles and make 2 bombs to parachute?

Weeds just chilled me right out now and have got a nice body high going on!

Just getting into experimenting with different opiates/opiods I've always been a stimulant guy - MDMA, Phet, Coke etc...

I like the body high you get with them you just feel warm all over!

Be careful bro, u got the chance to turn around right now. I am sure many people would have done anything to not have that 2nd, 3rd, 10th dose.

I would say if your someone just starting out 40mg should be the absolute max for a day. If it's literally your first time doing opiates I wouldn't even go that high for both danger and comfort reasons. However if you have a small amount of tolerance under 40mg should be reasonably safe for someone your size. All that said every person is different and neither me nor anyone else knows how you will react so the best advice is to start slow.

Sidenote: Hate to be the buzzkill but the danger of overdosing is much more obvious then the danger of addiction. It can and will creep up on you with continued use. Once and a while for fun and experimentations sake is fine but any more then that and your playing with fire.

Well I ended up nodding out and falling to sleep after that joint woke up on my bed around 7am and got into it, just woke up now for work.

Powerfull opiate!

It is indeed! Treat it with respect, as you would heroin..

Going to close this as you've taken it, slept, and woken up again (woo!) but if you've got any queries feel free to shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.