• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxyketamine Thread

There's an off chance I got given this. I got given a sample from a well trusted source, unnamed of a new RC coming out 'half way inbetween ket and ketamine, that isn't publicly available yet, and hasn't been tried by many people'. Long story short, it was a very stupid idea to take it, it stuck me as very dangerous, and it might well have been 2-MeO-Ketamine, since this is the only ketamine analogue I could find that could be near release. This might not be the right place to post it, but if anyone gets samples of any new ketamine analogues, be very careful!

so what was the experiance like ?
Well, I was going to write up a brief trip report/warning, but I thought it might get regarded as an 'ID this' thread and deleted. I had already been up 36 hours, and been at a rave the night before, I was very drunk and had been on speed and whizz, but the effects had mostly gone of those. Was a stupid idea to take it, but i did about 70mg, and a friend did about that.. the body high was pretty ket like, but it didn't space me out like ket and MXE do.. I found it to be closer to MXE. It baffled my head.. I thought there was more of 2 of us in the room, I was sure I'd been speaking to other people but my friend reassured me I hadn't. Visually it was at times more intense than any acid I've had.. Only way to describe it is I was very floaty and in a dream like state; I could kind of control what I was seeing to an extent.. I got a weird effect where everything seemed really distant, or the room seemed twisted, and spinning, and I was seeing full on hallucinations, like my friends in my peripheral vision, that where occasionally saying things to me.. When I closed my eyes it was as if they where open. I was full on watching myself walk around the rave I'd been at the night before. None of that was worrying to me, I can handle a trip and I enjoyed it.. If you weren't used to hallucinogenics though I can imagine that it would scare hell out of you.. body high was kind of ket like, but like I said it didn't space me out like ket and MXE.. though I did get some serious disorientation where I forgot where I was. worrying bit came in at its peak, about 2 hours in after a joint, where my heartbeat skyrocketed (I'd guess my pulse 120+), I could feel it through my body, my heartbeat was irregular at times, and I got chest pains. I was full on convinced I was going to have a heart attack.. I managed to stay really calm, but it just didn't go for hours. Then I came down and had a good nights sleep.

My friend took it, he weighs a good few stone more than me, and he only got a body high.. but he did say his heartbeat worried him too, so what effects you attribute to what I'd took you can decide, but in my judgement most of it was due to the RC..the whizz would have been leaving my system by the time my heartrate peaked, and it had only been a minute amount..

It might not have been 2-MeO-Ketamine, but I've heard there's samples of it about to be released, so just be aware that if it is what I got given, it could be dangerous, so wait for trip reports if you get a sample, or do it in much smaller doses than I stupidly did.

TL;DR Don't be a dick like me, be careful and respect RC's.

I gotta say, and no disrespect, I very much doubt what you got was 2-MeO-Ket. There are reliable sources out there, although I'm not personally aware of any that have got this, sadly theres a lot of people that are full of shit claiming they got the latest coolest new exclusive RC when infact its probably just a mix of any old crap, worse still some unknown Eric shit.

Like you said, be careful and respect RCs. They can be enjoyable to the right people with the right mindset in the right place, but they aint for eveyone.

On another note, I really do hope to see this one fairly soon, I have somewhat high hopes about it.

No disrespect taken.. like I said , I didn't get told what it was, and 2-MeO-Ketamine is the only thing that really fits.. The source I'd got it from I trust 100%, and can tell you it definitely is 'A new RC coming out, not out in the public yet, halfway between ket and MXE'. I can't really say why online, so take what I said however you want.

I think the important part of what I wanted to get across was when it comes out to the public, be careful. If it was what I took, I think it's incredibly dangerous... and obviously if it isn't, it still could be incredibly dangerous.

I wish you luck getting hold of a sample soon.. I've read samples are being sent out to a vendor that I trusts trusted clients toward the end of this month, but I can't vouch for how reliable that is. :)

Yeah it's pretty sad that people have a habit of taking wonderful therapeutic compounds and giving them naive pseudo-names and linking them to generally stupid and uneducated drug use.

I'd say the media is just as much (if not more) to blame than "the people". Any so-called news outlet that would do a major story on "roflcoptr"--a stupid acronym made up by probably 12-year-olds--deserves the brunt of our anger. THEY'RE the ones being irresponsible w/ their reporting by exposing large numbers of people to these drug "epidemics", not the few idiots abusing ROFLCOPTR. I mean MXE.

yeah like the 25i video where the reporter says that 25i is either smoked or snorted !? wtf ? its like the media is promoting risky behavior

I'm really intrigued about 2-MeO-Ketamine. Are there any full on trip reports about? I haven't been able to get ketamine since around october last year, everytime i've got it since, it's either been cut to fuck and incredibly week, not even hole achievable. And i made the mistake of ordering MXE and that was just straight up awful, I hope to god it get's banned then hopefully people will stop shifting it saying it's K as much.

But yeah, i really wanna find something to fill the void.
That's so not cool that you'd hope it be banned just because you didn't personally like it.

^^ This.

Fuck's sake.

Well, I was going to write up a brief trip report/warning, but I thought it might get regarded as an 'ID this' thread and deleted. I had already been up 36 hours, and been at a rave the night before, I was very drunk and had been on speed and whizz, but the effects had mostly gone of those.

I'm not gonah doubt you took 2-MeO-Ketamine as every trip report is appreciated obviously when there is such a lack of knowledge for this chemical. But sleep deprivation along with a come down came to mind when reading your report and the 'hallucination' like effects.

I'm not gonah doubt you took 2-MeO-Ketamine as every trip report is appreciated obviously when there is such a lack of knowledge for this chemical. But sleep deprivation along with a come down came to mind when reading your report and the 'hallucination' like effects.

Thats kinda what I meant when I said I doubt it was 2-MeO-Ket. Theres a whole variety of potential chemicals that could be somewhere between ket and MXE and I am sure considering the current K-drought that theres a fair few chemists/suppliers attempting to develop something to fit the gap in the market. I guess my response was directed more at anyone reading this hoping to get hold of some, I've already seen dubious-looking websites claiming to have this in stock, i also recall "Mesketamine" being advertised and hyped a few months back. That was a massive scam too. (I hope this isn't classed as vendor discussion). This stuff is not commercially available yet.

I suppose I've learnt to be skeptical when it comes to the RC market as a whole, probably a good way to be. Personally I'd want to know a bit more than just "its somewhere between ket and MXE" before I sniff something, although if its in front of me I may change my mind. I certainly wouldn't go giving anything to my friends without knowing what it was.

I just want people to be careful and responsible.

It's been some time since I took 2-MeO-deschloroketamine but from what I remember and you don't forget such ones, I guess (the same as with 3-substituted and 4-substituted etc.), I didn't get any LSD-like effects and it didn't feel like MXE either. Also, there wasn't really much difference concerning bodyload compared with ketamine.

wtf happened with this? did everyone who sample it die or was it a scam?

with mxe getting banned here and there it´s only a matter of time before something similar shows up.

Figured this thread would get a revival now with MXE ban.

I do hope we see this one soon.

We can only hope. Sounds almost too good to be true. I can't see it lasting long though if its sold with "ketamine" in the name, at least not in the UK anyway.

wtf happened with this? did everyone who sample it die or was it a scam?

with mxe getting banned here and there it´s only a matter of time before something similar shows up.

People have lives, you know? 8) Besides, I can't see anyone stating that they got their 2-MeO-deschloroketamine from a vendor who was just about to start selling the compound. I've never bought anything from the "RC market".

In US or UK? Haven't heard anything about MXE being banned in the US yet... link to article or confirmation of this if you were referring to the US?

MXE was recently put on a temp ban in the UK until they decide what to list and schedule it as. It's still technically a legal substance in the U.S, unregulated and uncontrolled.

MXE was recently put on a temp ban in the UK until they decide what to list and schedule it as. It's still technically a legal substance in the U.S, unregulated and uncontrolled.

Yeah i doubt they will ever release the ban, i think it's just a way for them to stop the sale of MXE once it hit the headlines as roflcopter in a magazine. I do want this one to come out though, i have seen a few vendors saying it is in research and development, so hopefully it will come out soon. I got a feeling it will get branded very soon just like MXE was called roflcptr and rhinoket etc. I dont really mind if it gets branded as long as it is still only 2-MeO-Ketamine inside. I have already seen one website brand it as -snip- which i suppose is fitting due to the fact it's the successor to MXE, and from what i read, maybe more potent?

Last edited by a moderator: