• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Question for experienced users. BK-MDMA+Xanax+Booze

andrew777

Greenlighter
NOTE: The fallowing information and story is 100% fiction and has no resemblance to any real life similarities, the narrator is a person of fiction and has no resemblance to me whatsoever . ;)

Okay so the first part of this is going to kind of explain how and why I did them, because idk how dangerous taking them was so I dont want you guys to think i just did all these drugs at once just to get fucked up lol..... So its going to be a trip report/short story mixed with some questions about the drug combos at the end... so you can skip ahead if you want.. but you shouldnt ^.^

Weight:140-145 (semi-fit build)
Tolerance to Alcohol: Im skinny, 1 40 ounce can get my pretty damn drunk for a few hours. a tall boy gets me just plain drunk after chugging it all in 10 minutes. I use a 2nd tall boy just to stay drunk for the rest of the night.
Ability to handle being fucked up: You may think its not important, but i think having done a mild amount of different kinds of drugs lets me get way more messed up because my brain can handle it and i dont freak out or overreact, as I see alot of bigger guys who do some kind of intense drug for there first time and think they are having a bad trip/reaction, when in reality they are just panicking because they are not use to feeling different.

So i went to a small party last night after a long day of unboxing at bestbuy (actually is tiring work).. And was planning on only drinking. I have been mildly sick for the past few days, nothin major, just a runny nose, very light headache, and a scratchy throat. So i wasnt planning on raging much at all...
One of my best friends (ill call him M) was having a small party (15-20ppl tops), and I have been to enough of his parties to know that not to many hot girls show up, and since this was a small party i wasnt really expecting much, so i threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie because i mean, who do i need to impress....
I get there and i was very surprised to find some cute girls, one who took a liking to me really fast and we played some beer pong together while i was chugging a tall boy trying to get drunk because i got to the party at midnight and needed to get on everyones level. (sorry for the runnon sentences, i think i still feel the Speedy-feel of the BKMDMA)
Normally i look pretty good when i actually get ready to go out for the night, but i just looked like crap in sweatpants and a hoodie, unshaven face (no beard, just dirty looking lol), i did still have my hair gelled from work so i mean, it wasnt AWFUL.. but still, not the way you want to be seen around chicks at a party lol..... but this girl just, well, it gets more complicated later, but at this point in time, she would have definitely slept with me later on. 100% sure on this. She even told me later... lol

NOW TO THE IMPORTANT PART:
Having a pretty hot girl all over me while i looked like shit made me feel awesome... So i paid "M" $10 for 2 Tall Boys earlier, and while the other team me and this girl were playing BP with went, he took me downstairs and told me I didnt need to give him $10 and gave me 2 xanax to make up for it. Iv only had xanax twice, both 1 pill, and both times i really dont notice anything major, i feel relaxed, but i mean... i can be pretty relaxed just smoking weed... so taking some pill to feel like that doesnt exactly make sense in my mind. BUT im drunk at this point, and i know RX pills are always more intense on booze, so i pop both of them and wash em down with some beer... (I dont agree with taking RX's and drinking liquor.. but beer is fine in my mind b/c u never really get TO DRUNK, so i think the liver doesnt take as much of a beating...)

Okay this is probably getting boring so ill make it quick... I go back upstairs, play a rematch with this girl, I finally put some good moves on her... and we lose again haha (she wasnt very good). But its obvious now to everyone im trying to get some. So "M" calls me over to the living room now and tells me that its all cool if i try to hook up with her, but that I should let our(mostly his) friend try first. Now i hate talking shit about people, but this guy is no good at getting girls at ALL! "M" knows this, and that i will end up with the girl anyways so that is why he asks.

So like 10 minutes later, "M" and my friend "D" calls "M" and tells him he is coming over. "M", "D", and me are very very close friends with eachother from high school, while me and "M" live in the same town, "D" goes to college 4 hours north of us... And i havnt seen him in months, so hearing this news makes me VERY excited! At the same time, "M" tells me that the girl i was going for has a thing with "D", and that i was probably going to get some unless "D" came, so that made me disappointed, but i rather see my boy than hook up with this girl.

So "D" has been bringing alot of RCs down from where he lives to "M"s place. "M" loves all sorts of drugs, and he is always trying to get me to try everything. I pass on "synthetic cocaine" called MPDV.. but he sells me on an MDMA-analog called bk-MDMA. Now when it comes to pills, i will only eat vyvanse and adderal... everything else I snort so i can take lower doses. So he offers me a line... and i tell him ill just try a bump.. im pretty skeptical on RCs.... so we settle on a very small line lol... probably 100mg, i snort that... and we talk about the drug for about 5 minutes. It then hits me... this amazing feeling that i could only describe to someone as a vyvanse or adderal + the awesome feeling of MDMA without euphoria or visuals or anything. Anyways i LOVE IT. "D" gets there and while they do way more than me, i do 2 more 50mg bumps. I feel great all night, and we all ended up staying up ALL night just talking and talking and talking. It was awesome.

The comedown made me feel like shit for about 45 minutes, then i just had an afterglow feeling. I now lost my voice from yelling so much and probably the drugs, on top of being sick. So i think im just going to rest for the rest of the weekend. SO TO THE QUESTIONS!
---------------------------------------------------------
Total Substance Intake:
40oz of Beer
2 1mg pills of Xanax
approx. 100-200mg of bk-MDMA.. spread out over about 2 hours. (not sure on EXACT dosage)

1. I absolutely loved the feeling i had after i snorted the bk-MDMA. One thing i wish i could know, is what was the majority of my feeling i had? Would i feel the same in the future if i just drank and took bk-MDMA? I feel like the xanax didnt do anything... but then again.. if it did, i defiantly want to take them both at the same time again.

2. How much xanax can one safely take while only doing light drinking? [Xanax+Alcohol?]

3. Does alcohol cause negative effects when mixed with bk-MDMA? [bk-MDMA+Alcohol?]

4. Can you safely mix Xanax and bk-MDMA? or was i putting myself in danger? [Xanax+bk-MDMA]

4.5 ^ I know drugs arnt "safe" but which of the combo's above would be the safest?

5. I only snorted it, and i only plan on snorting it in the future, could this negatively affect my health in the short term? (I probably will only do it once every 2 weeks or a month)

6. For Guys: How is your sexual performance on bk-MDMA, Xanax, or both?

first off, no need for a disclaimer. This isn't a major motion picture, and we (and the DEA) all know it is you taking these drugs.

that said, it was probably the methylone that you were mostly feeling. I really enjoy the stuff, and it has a similar safety profile to MDMA.

XANAX + Methylone probably wont do much except maybe dull the experience somewhat and mitigate anxiety caused by the stimulant effects.

there is really no safe dosage when drinking on benzos, although if you stick to .5mg and have a decent tolerance, you should be fine.

sexual performance will degrade markedly when drinking and taking benzos, and especially combining them. bk-MDMA is a mixed bag - it is an entactogen, but many people will not be able to get an erection (especially women) better to just have a nice, deep convo with your partner and trade backrubs.

Thanks for the reply! And sorry about the disclaimer, i think i was on marijuana.com a few months back and a moderator reamed me out for not putting one when talking about harder drugs than weed.

Nice too know it was mostly the Methylone , i really like the stuff... if you dont mind 2 more questions

1. Would it be okay to drink and take Methylone? Or is it on a dangerous side?

2. How often would you say one SHOULD take Methylone. I know you shouldn't take regular MDMA to close to each other because it can damage your brain. OR if that is false, i would imagine the tolerance for taking it again would be quiet high for a day or 2? (Basically how often could i take it to be 99.9% safe)

Last edited:
I don't know of any harmful products formed in vivo when alcohol is combined with Methylone - it's not like coke where cocaine + alcohol = cocaethylene. Other than a little more strain on your heart, you should be fine. Careful, though, because bk-MDMA will probably have similar dehydrating properties as MDMA, and alcohol is a diuretic.

I would stick to the classic rule for MDxx which is no more often than every month. I don't know how Methylone compares to MDMA in this regard, but because it has not been extensively researched, you should play it safe.