• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Drugs that help you get through day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

softandsweet

Greenlighter
i would like to know if there is any drugs that could help me get through the day .

iam looking for something that helps with tiredness as iam doing work through the night getting up early with NOT much sleep

and also i don,t have much energy so like to know if theres anything that can help with that .if you can help please help

Last edited:
Your first priority should be getting MORE sleep. Drugging yourself up is in no way a substitute for a full night's rest.

Well correct me if I'm mistaken but I assume you don't mean

" doing work through the night getting up early with much sleep "

I assume you meant without much sleep. If this is the case shoot for at least 7 hours of sleep a night. The less hours you sleep per day/night on average, say you sleep 4 hours a night on average (with exceptions of more and less hours) for 2-3 weeks; your body is going to want to sleep more to make up for that, which in general terms means you are more likely to be tired through-out your waking life.

The second thing I can suggest is not to look for a drug/s to help get you through the day; no offense to you but too many people are too liberal with "a pill for every problem".

I like how rhetorical your post is
I like how rhetorical your post is

You want help with tiredness and lack of energy? Sounds like the same problem to me.

What I suggest for this is a better diet. I don't mean 'diet' as in "Eat this amount of calories, fat, etc blah blah" I just mean your eating habits and the quality of foods you eat. A lot of people seem to have forgotten, or hell maybe never knew, just how important your diet is. Our bodies are a temple; and it is what you make it. If you feed it trash, you will have ill/poor effects, and vice versa.

You may be very surprised at the power behind this. I was. I've had the same type of problem in the past, and some where along the line I was blessed or became extremely lucky because out of no where what ever foods I would eat, my stomach seemingly had started to be greatly more sensitive to what I would give it to digest. If I ate poor foods ( fast foods, un-healthy processed foods, candy, sugary snacks, a ton of sodium, etc) my stomach would feel like garbage which in turn made my whole body feel like garbage for the day, leaving me in a bad mood, tired, and lethargic. I've always been pretty aware and into proper diet, so when this happened I started eating much healthier, made my stomach feel great, made my body feel refreshed, clean, great, and most importantly helped improve my daily energy immensely.

So if this something you'd like to look into, just say so and I'll point you in the right direction.

Or, if you want to put toxins and un-healthy things into your body as your solution for which the problem doesn't necessarily require drugs, I can't help, and you'll just be selling yourself short in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.