• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction First time party powders Mad Cat or benzo fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complete Bliss

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

Swim has a question.

Swim has never tried benzo fury and other party powders, so it will be the first time. Benzo fury will arrive in a while, but right now there are two packs that say on one of them MadCAT III 1000 mg concentrated sample, and another just says 200 mg concentrated sample but no name on it and Swim does not know what they are and how they are taken. (the only way swim will not consume is snort it in the nose). First of all, what it is MadCAT? (Excuse swim's ignorance hahaha) If this is taken orally then what would be the best amount for the first-time user, to fill up a gelatin capsule, for example, what size of capsule. Swim had experience before with illegal drugs, the favorite of all time was of course MDMA which is beyond description and swim does not want to overdo with horrible comedown, so no more illegal stuff or double dropping.

Please help, would much appreciate your response.

-We don't use SWIM here.
-We don't know what's in your "party powder" or whatever it is. We don't so substance IDs anyway.

I would stay away from these unknown powders unless you know what's in them...which you apparently don't. In all probability, these "party powders" will give you a worse comedown than MDMA would.

these are probably 5-APB or 6-APB, MDPV, 2/3/4-FA or some other very potent stimulant/ hallucinogen. They are anything but "party powders" as doing an entire gram would be a great way to die or be hospitalized. I would never in a million years ingest that shit, but if you have to, start with 1-2mg to make sure you aren't allergic, and they aren't some microgram-active hallucinogen. Then maybe try 5 or 10mg if the first test goes well.

We don't do substance ID's here, so I am closing this. tread very carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.