• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Vicoprofen, how should I do this?

Kipo

Bluelighter
I've got 20 Vicoprofens (7.5mg hydrocodone, 200mg ibuprofen) I have zero tolerance right now, this is a rare binge for me

I am wondering what you would suggest for the administration of these pills. I was thinking do a CWE and then evaporating it in the oven at 150F. But, I have no experience doing CWE's and don't want to ruin the goodies. Would it even be worth any sort of preperation? How many of these would you suggest be my max for just popping them? Thank you guys!

...depends on your natural tolerance, and your bodies ability to convert the hydrocodone to hydromorphone. But no, if you have zero tolerance, there is no point for a CWE, ibuprofen is a little different than APAP anyway in that regard.

Personally, I would start 22.5mg(3 pills). That should definitely get you buzzed, and give you an idea of how your body reacts to hydrocodone. Afterward, you may want to lower the dose to 2 pills at a time, or up it to 4-5.

As far as the ibuprofen goes, the ER writes motrin 800's for anything, so 800mg is not a problem. On that smae token, you could most likely up it to 1000mg or even 1200mg, but I absolutely would not go anything over that, honestly I wouldn't even exceed one gram of ibuprofen, since even at that dose can cause outrageous stomach pain, but thankfully at your tolerance you shouldn't need more than a few pills.

Hope this helps man, and enjoy your hydro!!! :)

Just eat them, doing wacky extractions with an oven is a lot of work and you'll probably waste some hydro anyway.

Thanks guys! I was a bit worried about the ibuprofen. Glad to know it wont be a problem.

I feel fine taking 800mg of Ibuprofen at once, but if I up it to 1000mg that's when the stomach pain hits me, and it lasts for over a day. So watch out for it mate! Its best to eat something before taking that much ibuprofen, but eating before dosing will result in slower absorption of the hydrocodone.

As stated above, high dosages of NSAIDs can cause bad stomach pain. I wouldn't go above 800mg myself. Granted this is a lot of meds anyway, but by taking 600mg Ibuprofen, 650mg of ASA (Aspirin), 440mg Naproxen Na (Aleve), 1000mg Tylenol, and all my Rx meds made my stomach REALLY hurt, and all of these doses are the recommended doses (I was hurting pretty badly at the time of this dosage-ya, after counting it up, that was 14 pills lol so maybe that was why. I don't recommend anyone doing this).

As stated above, high dosages of NSAIDs can cause bad stomach pain. I wouldn't go above 800mg myself. Granted this is a lot of meds anyway, but by taking 600mg Ibuprofen, 650mg of ASA (Aspirin), 440mg Naproxen Na (Aleve), 1000mg Tylenol, and all my Rx meds made my stomach REALLY hurt, and all of these doses are the recommended doses (I was hurting pretty badly at the time of this dosage-ya, after counting it up, that was 14 pills lol so maybe that was why. I don't recommend anyone doing this).

I have read of studies stating that high doses of Ibupro' can be seriously harmful to yer' (organs) But labs' are still making loads of cash off the different formulations, so yer' not gonna' see/hear all the warnings like acetaminophin

I personally think that if you don't have a tolerance then you should be fine taking 2 of them to start.. you should get a nice buzz from that. Re-dose if necessary.. always better to start slow in my opinion.. especially if you are opiod naive.