• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids wheres the thread for iv oxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolitaofott

Bluelighter
i dont know how to search.. sry... can someone give me the link for the HOW TO on oxy IV (and preferable suggest a good dose for someone with a medium low tolerance?)
I appreciate it... when I search for something, a bunch of unrelated discussions come up.. <3

Well honestly I love to inject oxy(or at least I did when my tolerance was a little lower) but it is all subjective. The BA with IV IS higer, but it varies; some people it is only 20% higher others 40%, making feel over twice as strong since it hits you all at once.

That said, I actually gave the instructions in the first link he posted(the "IV 30mg oxycodone" thread) and as far as dosing, just dose a little less than what you take orally the first time, maybe 1/2 the dose, to be on the safe side, though honestly 3/4th of the dose should be fine.

AND DO NOT HEAT THE PILLS!!! Hope that helps :)

Check out the micron filtering mega thread. If you are going to just cotton filter, then you can follow any standard safe injection guide. You do not need to heat, just add water to powderized contents, use a cotton filter, and after transferring the solution into the new needle you intend to inject with, go for it.

Micron filtering is highly recommended. Without this, it is possible to have any number of possible injection complications, many of which are a lot less likely when using micron filters.

I'm closing this thread because we don't need a set of instructions on how to inject every single drug. There is always plenty of old posts about injecting oxycodone around here, you can use the search engine to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.