• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Do you think I will get withdrawals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squills

Greenlighter
I have always been careful about trying to avoid opiate wd and usually stick to a rule (even during periods of more regular use) not to use more than 3 days without giving myself at least 2 days off. I recently picked up some H and have been using on and off, but this week it's gotten a little more. I used last Tuesday and then again on Thursday. Then I waited all the way till Sunday, but since then I also did Monday and yesterday (tuesday) and I kind of want to again today (Wednesday). After today I will not buy any more (I really can't, I don't have enough money to pay bills if I do) so that will be the end of it, but do you think doing it today, making it 4 days in a row will cause me to go through withdrawals?
Also, we're not talking about really high doses, I sniff maybe a bag or two at the most which knowing my dealer is probably less than .1
What do you guys think, will I be fine?

You should be perfectly fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

I believe it takes two weeks of everyday use to get exceptional withdrawals. You're building a tolerance, however.

I believe it takes two weeks of everyday use to get exceptional withdrawals. You're building a tolerance, however.

This. And I'm speaking from experience here: You might feel a bit under the weather, but it won't be anything spectacular. You should be fine.

I've sniffed dope for almost a year now, and even after sniffing one or two bags each day for almost a week and without taking a break, my withdrawal symptoms were very, very subtle. I've had worse head-colds, for sure.

This is wher u find if ur a normal drug abuser or a "12 step program" addict lik me lol. If you get caught up theres an answer, but hopefully u can just have fun

It's too dependent on personal physiology for us to answer.

Closed because you've accumulated enough info.

Status
Not open for further replies.