• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mdmai

Escapedysphoria

Ex-Bluelighter
I found out the "Molly" my friend pushes is really MDMAI. I noticed it was a shorter, yet clean roll after taking 2 tenths of it, but it was almost too short. My friend liked to compare MDMAI to MDMA like Budlight is to Budweiser as well as less neurotoxicity. Any suggested dosage for this substance?

Are you sure it just isn't highly cut meph? Anyway I sorced some MMAi and the dose was around 150mg so start a little lower than that, maybe 100mg. But I have to ask, if you have already taken this substance. Do you not already know the answer from personal experience?

I doubt that adrandell the RC he is talking about can be acquired cheaply and easily online in the mail, much more profitable to sell this off as molly...

MDAi and MMai are easily sourced and cheap to buy. However I am yet to find MDMAi at a cheap price, or at many vendors for that matter. It's about, but a lot more rare than most aminoindan's out there. I know the "Molly" around by me is this MDAi Sparkle crap that is floating about the net cheap and most definitely not MDAI at all, but as for that "Molly" he bought being MDMAi, I'm not convinced!