• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

D.C teen busted after druggist refills prescription.

spini4

Bluelighter
Last edited:
I'm gonna close this in a little while, unless someone finds a story with a link.

What is The Daily?

What is The Daily

It's Apples daily news app. They employ there own reporters and do there own reporting sometimes. This is one of there own articles.

^I think an implied convention on this forum is that the story (or an abstract) has to be on the internet. I'm not sure about that so I'll check with a smod or admin.

It is, I included a source from another newspaper as well who is covering the story. But I would be interested to hear about that as well.

I don't know about whether something not link-able would be fair game or not.

As for the article, I am sure glad that they got that boy.
Imagine what he might have done with that weed! Smoked it, then relaxed with some good music, enjoying the company of friends and some good food.
I vote for the death penalty.

I vote for the death penalty.

I can only wholeheartedly agree. But shouldn't we torture him first to show him the wrongs of his actions? We can't let him die thinking it was acceptable to smoke weed. This would also deter others kids from smoking weed and having a good time while doing it. They'd be so paranoid they will get a panic attack! Serves them right! Thank god those kids have good people like us looking out for their best interests.

Now now everyone, dont you think the marijuana itself has done enough damage to this fragile person? Id say by now half his brain is gone and his sanity along with it. Hopefully they heavily medicate him to compensate for all this.. :p