Sleeping after rolling, what to take?

E-Head?

Bluelighter
I desperately want to sleep after I roll...but am always unable to. What can I take aside from the post load to ease the comedown sleep wise. I read on this board a while back that Kava Kava was good...how much? IS anything else good?
PLUR!

Weed is what you're looking for. If you have something against weed, then 5-htp helps me get a bit drowsy and helps replace the seritonin I used up. Or you could just do both. If you still can't get to sleep, then just take a couple Tylenol PM and you'll be out.
------------------
Love
is letting go
of fear

i take Kava to curb anxiety, maybe i should stop drinking 5 gallons of coffee a day..hmmm??..., but to sleep i take Melatonin
this thing with this is that i get really vivid dreams when i take it, but it'll put you to bed...although i've never taken it after rolling
------------------
this message has been brought to you by the letter E...

I would recommend Tylenol PM's as well.
Weed makes me feel like I'm rolling still but some people swear by it.

dance dance and dance some more til you just cant dance anymore..then you'll be ready for bed
PLUR

After a trip i take 3 mg's Melatonin, some Kava Kava, Valerian, and 5-HTP. The Melatonin will knock you out in 15-20 minutes.
Sometimes i don't take it, thinking i'm tired enough from dancing and making love, and i'll keep laying in bed and as each hour goes by i keep wishing i took it, then eventually all my friends that tripped with me are waking up and now my day is going to be spent in a haze.
I'm not sure if Melatonin is synthesized or made from animals, but if you're vegan you might want to do some research. It can be found in any pharmacy in the vitamins and supplements section.

If u'r into the whole "natural" thing, check out this pill called "KNOCK-OUT". . . it's fuckin awesome. Cool dreams too. Got like, Kava, Valerian, Melatonin, all sorts of cool things. A bit pricey tho.

you could always ask your friendly neighborhood physician for a prescription for AMBIEN, although some people find it makes them feel like they're on LSD until they end up falling asleep... wow, a whole new way to candyflip
smile.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzz
vertigo

I would have to say a few hitz of a J and you should be good for an herbal meditation session. =P
HAPPY PUFFIN!!!
PLUR.
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

If you DESPERATELY want to sleep, G-out. If you prefer, try Renewtrient, or a similar product. Renewtrient works fine for me.
I know there's been a fervent 'fuck GHB' campaign going on here lately, but if you take G anyway, take a little more to knock yourself out for a few hours.
Don't attack me people (I'm starting to get a little 'gun-shy' around these parts...)!!! I'm not advocating (nor discouraging) GHB useage for everyone so please don't jump down my throat!

I agree with mr. sticky, G is the way to go if you want to go to sleep. I would take that if I have it. If not a few beers should do the trick, that's what I always. peace

vertigo
First time I took ambien it made me 'luce nuts. (of course I took more than prescribed dose) I threw some cd's on and felt like I was sitting center stage.
Needless to say, the stuff didn't help me sleep, I made myself stay awake to enjoy it
smile.gif

diphenahydramine, the active ingredient in tylenol PM, works well. Buy generic Benadryls at your local pharm, take 1 or 2 depending on your tolerance for these sorts of things, and sleep like a baby. Acetamenophen is actually pretty bad for the liver...
c

Definitely do a Xannie bar if you can get a hold of one.

well, the best solution for this is dope, sit down, skin up, share a few spliffs with mates and away to bed with you.
I never drop pills unless I have some dope and there is nothing better after a mad night on the pills than having a nice quiet smoking session with your closest mates and some hardcore playing in the background!!
redface.gif