• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Am I in trouble (body problems whats going on)

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I am 4 months sober beside suboxon. I do over take it but all in all I end up taking it like normal half way through the month.

I used to drink heavy Among pills, powders and other things but I really drank. My liver got hurt I guess becasue my legs swelled up. I got worried but after a 3day detox the legs were back to normal.

Im on water pills, I watch my salt (some what) I keep my legs up
I have been to the doctor/ er/ speicalist tons of times each has his own theroy.

From lack of food, to lack of iron, to salt, to infection, to its ok and will go away, to surosis of the liver.
well they have given me tons of possible causes but whats going on

I been off the bottle for 4months and my legs are worse then ever, I take the water pills, I keep my legs up I dont over do it anymore and they get worse and worse. There so full of water they hurt and there heavy as fuck. I worried now. some times the water gets into my chest too and its not fun.

questions.

Are there any tricks or supllements or foods that will pull water from my body or pull salt out of my body.
Is there anything I might not have heard that can help with watere retention

I will go doctor again soon but the legs get me to over take my suboxon as does my stomach pain and If i could just get my legs back to normal I think I could just take my pills like normal and my jobs waiting for me.

My feet are so soar right its not funny. I tired of this. How long till my body repairs its self. This last= i was in hostial for 4days getting iron and on a all water diet no anything. Ya my legs well but at the cost of no food. I have eat a ton of food and i love salt so if anyone knows some kind pill i can take or maybe what might be wrong chime in. Ask anyhing and i will add moreinformation. thank you.

im 6"3 im 210 I should be 180- its water weight. My legs are a lot better now after about a month of taking liver supplements and iron and about 15 other vitemens a day. Its a pain in the ass but it is seeming to help however my legs still are swollen every single day they hurt I can't work. I do have a bad liver though that much i know for sure, and I guess this is just the cost of abusing drugs for so dam long. It caught up. Im not 19 anymore. I wish I had quit a long time ago :( oh well maybe someday I can get back to normal. I sitll wonder if there is anything really good out there for the liver or that might help remove water from my body. so far the only supplement that helps is milk thissisle it helps a ton like it brought me back 50 percent to normal liver wise.

compression stalkings might be a good option, talk to your doc.