• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin how to know if the drug is really what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ongos

Bluelighter
here's the thing; I know someone who smokes crack and shoots dope (heroin). I've seen this person buy it from just regular looking people. How does one know and trust what's really in the product (capsules mostly)? The crack looked like white rock that had been grounded up, sometimes looks like crystals/salt. At one time I really thought they were just grounded up rocks (are there hallucinogenic rocks?). Now the heroin came in a capsule, it looked sort of brownish powder. The way the person I know prepared it was to put the powder on a spoon with some water and used a lighter to heat up under the spoon (to "cook" the drugs, why would anyone inject hot liquid into the veins?). This person I know was an addict. This person I know had scabs all over the body from scratching (the dope makes this person want to scratch the skin or as this person called it, "picking"). The person seem to have "gangreen" looking scabbing on both arms. Assuming the drug this person is taking is FAKE, what could possibly be making this person addicted to it? Placebo? Placebo can be addicting too right? If you think you're taking what the product is supposed to be, then you think you are getting the right stuff. Or it must be real then? Regardless of any answers, I'm sure no one here would ever share the secret of what is really in these capsules, assuming it isn't what it's supposed to be.

I'm not sure placebo works with shooting heroin.

Most experienced users know the scene, the products, and the sensible few will test their purchases prior to use.

These capsules sell for $xx a piece, why so cheap? Sometimes 3 for $xx0. I'm guessing these are synthesized using daily household products such as cleaners, etc. I'm not sure if I read it correctly, but there is a product that is supposed to be a precursor to make heroin or something to get a similar high? I forgot the name, just some ingredient in some household cleaner, etc. I live in Baltimore and a lot of these people selling these capsules do not look or act worldly enough to know what they're doing or to know who to contact to get the base product to make heroin or crack (they obviously know how to create something else that is addicting, assuming what they are selling isn't really heroin). These people selling them do not act or look like they have ever interacted with other types of people other than their own kind, therefore, they may not have ties or connections with people who could possibly have access to precursor products to make heroin or crack (Latin Americans, Afghans for Opium, etc.) Isn't Opium mostly coming from Afghanistan? The people selling these dope here in my city look like they are of ghetto personalities meaning they will use whatever means necessary to create a product to sell regardless of whether if the main ingredient of heroin and crack is not even in the product they are selling. Like diet sodas are not even really zero calories or sugar, but the placebo got the masses into thinking they are drinking zero calorie product (same analogy or something). So what the hell could these people be using? Why are people addicted to it?

If you know, you probably wouldn't share it anyway, lol. oh well. I just thought I'd bring it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure but you can't test poison. you could die!

I'm not sure placebo works with shooting heroin.

Most experienced users know the scene, the products, and the sensible few will test their purchases prior to use.

Man people get drugs from people that get them from smugglers and cartels that get the opium and coca at the source countrys and produce cocaine and heroin at labs in the source nations, like umm...lol..Colombia,Mexico,Afghanistan,Turkey,Thailand,Burma,India,Cambodia,etc,etc..lol..money is made by growing the poppy and the coca plants for small local farmers who sell the opium to cartels,etc. that make cocaine hcl, aka blow, and heroin, and it makes its way into the US my smuggling..lol..then dudes buy it cheap in bulk that are gangsters of the dope world,sell it to mid level dealers, and on down to what you see your friend using...lol..where hav eyou been the past 40-50+ years ..lol..man thats the easiest question to find info on there all types of info..google some stuff, and leanr if you want, or not..

You would have to have it analyzed in the lab, or you could use it and find out.

Regardless, please don't list prices, and I am going to close this thread.

Please give the rules a read, they are linked in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.