• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mixing a synthetic cannabinoid with water to take orally?

lxzer

Greenlighter
Does anyone know of any kind of synthetic cannabinoid i could put in water to then drink? From what I have researched apparently it is not possible to do this with jwh-018 or any kind of jwh for that matter. Does anyone know if i can do this?

It's impossible, they won't dissolve in water and many of them do not form soluble salts.

Try dissolving them in fat, e.g. butter or olive oil

i'm really interested in oral jwh use but can't find a reliable way to dose it and i've searched all throughout bluelight and the interweb. The best method i've found so far is to dissolve the jwh into a fatty substance like butter and eat it that way. Does anyone have experience with this?

Would gel caps work okay or is it essential to dissolve it into a fatty substance kind of like THC? and if that's the way to go are the experiences really that unreliable or variable between individuals?

I've taken cp-55940 orally a few times just by eating the powder and it seemed to work okay. I'll probably just end up working my way up from a small dose this weekend if I'm feeling up to it.