• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Snorting subutex someone else "spat out"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnrBjotk

Bluelighter
So, I bought three subutex from a junkie a few days ago. After opening the bag, it's clear they have been in the junkies mouth.
What are the dangers of snorting this? As I understand I cannot get STDs or HIV from saliva, but is there anything else serious that I could get?

Thanks for any speedy replies, it's time for my dose and it's all I have. Just need to know I wont die right away...

Depending on the presence/abscence of cuts on whomever's gums that held the pills. Better safe than sorry.

Oral herpes (cold sores) are still transmissible via saliva. There's also the obvious transmissible infections - flu, colds, etc.

Depending on the presence/abscence of cuts on whomever's gums that held the pills. Better safe than sorry.

Oral herpes (cold sores) are still transmissible via saliva. There's also the obvious transmissible infections - flu, colds, etc.

Flu and colds, and similar, are not a large concern, and fall under the "it's worth it"umbrella.
As for herpes, the chances are better than the average person who sleeps around every weekend, also, as my tolerance is low my dose is about 2mg, which would render the amount of saliva, or that which has not already evaporated, minuscule, or about the amount already present in the air or on the average subway pole.
I do not intend to inject these.

Apart from the general ickiness of this, taking into account the amount and ROA (snorting) will I survive or not? Yay or nay? I can settle for "It's your body...", just need to know that I wont contract HIV or some flesh eating bacteria... That's all.

Also, is there any way to "clean" them? Heating them to evaporate the saliva? Scraping off the top layers to get to the core... ANYTHING?

Love,
AB

I would seriously hold off until you can get tabs.

Doesn't sound worth it at all to me.

Flu and colds, and similar, are not a large concern, and fall under the "it's worth it"umbrella.
As for herpes, the chances are better than the average person who sleeps around every weekend, also, as my tolerance is low my dose is about 2mg, which would render the amount of saliva, or that which has not already evaporated, minuscule, or about the amount already present in the air or on the average subway pole.
I do not intend to inject these.

Apart from the general ickiness of this, taking into account the amount and ROA (snorting) will I survive or not? Yay or nay? I can settle for "It's your body...", just need to know that I wont contract HIV or some flesh eating bacteria... That's all.

Also, is there any way to "clean" them? Heating them to evaporate the saliva? Scraping off the top layers to get to the core... ANYTHING?

Love,
AB
You won't get HIV. Can't attest to herpes/hepatitis, like Seki said.

if i we're you i would scrape the soft parts off until you think it's free of spit, or safe to use however you must.

if it we're me i would scrape them off good and put them away for a complete emergency, thats just me tho.

Next time you see said junkie, you might want to give the guy the raised eyebrow and say, "Really?" "I mean, really dude. You sucked on pills before giving them to me?" *Hold gaze long enough for shame to register*

Don't wait for a response
/walk away

if i we're you i would scrape the soft parts off until you think it's free of spit, or safe to use however you must.

if it we're me i would scrape them off good and put them away for a complete emergency, thats just me tho.

The thing is I'm broke and almost got arrested last time because of police "crack down"; I will scrape the surface and use some this weekend. I should say: The subs are not actually wet! They are completely dry. For all I know they could have been "sucked on" several weeks ago. Also, some of them are partially crushed.

this sounds like a situation where he was given the sub and was watched taking it, then spit it out insteead of swallowing.

this sounds like a situation where he was given the sub and was watched taking it, then spit it out insteead of swallowing.

Yes, I assumed that. The question is: What does it imply? Some searching and common sense makes me think this is quite common...

That was a pretty nasty thing for that junkie to do. I'd say it's possible for you to contract SOMETHING from snorting this, though I'd say it's pretty unlikely. Still nasty though. I wouldn't even want to snort it. Like someone already said, you should try to scrape off all the wet parts or something, though it's a possibility that the entire pill absorbed some amount of saliva.

Throw them into a shot (half a shot) of gin or vodka. Let it sit for a while. Then swig it down.

Don't buy from people who are "cheeking" drugs next time.

It might degrade the quality but I would set the oven at 185 and let em' bake for an hour
or ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that

i would add them to alcohol and let sit as mentioned above. that would mostly disinfect what youd be likely to contract

If these are sublingual tablets won't the alcohol simply dissolve them?

I agree that this is fucking gross. As to whether or not it's worth it....well, we've all been there, so I won't be too judgemental. No matter what you do, I would shave off a layer and simply throw that away.

It's not likely that you'll contract something terminal but as to herpes and all the other shit...

If these are sublingual tablets won't the alcohol simply dissolve them?

I agree that this is fucking gross. As to whether or not it's worth it....well, we've all been there, so I won't be too judgemental. No matter what you do, I would shave off a layer and simply throw that away.

It's not likely that you'll contract something terminal but as to herpes and all the other shit...

The decision is made: I'll snort them, after having shaved off a layer.
As for the diseases; Number 1 the diseases that could be transferred are treatable, but even so, the chances of getting such diseases through saliva are minimal, and the chances of getting these from so small amounts of saliva even smaller (the amount of saliva on them to begin with is little, and now they have dried a few days, making the amount even less) are tiny, tiny. Even if I were to kiss him, I would not likely get a disease (but...gross), unless he had a bleeding sore in his mouth, meaning there such be red (blood) on the tabs.

considering they are orange and blood mixed with saliva doesn't get nearly as dark as just raw blood, he very well could.

Bottom line, this is not safe and you could contract a serious illness (Hep C or Herpes, etc...)

I'm closing this as there is really no HR value in us telling you that it is not safe and you thinking of every possible reason why it is in order to justify it. I am not judging you, simply stating that there is no Harm Reduction value beyond stating that NO, IT IS NOT SAFE. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.