• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants adderall and seroquel

vyvanazepam

Greenlighter
has anyone ever taken the two together
because i did last night and to be honest the seroquel did absolutly nothing, istayed up all nightt and didnt even notice the seroquel, and i take seroquel all the time ,but alone and it usually knocks my ass out.
so i wanna know the chemistry of why the seroquel didnt work with the presence of an amphetamine

Taking enough seroquel will make you be a zombie regardless of other drugs through a large-scale blockade of dopamine/norepinephrine/serotonin receptors. The easiest explanation is that you didn't take enough and it acted like an antihistamine. How much of each drug did you take? How much do you take regularly, if you are prescribed them?

Seroquel is a bullshit drug, Benadryl is better for you.

The guy I used to get adderall from also had seroquel, though I never bothered to try it, he said he'd sell it to his usual adderall customers to help them knock out afterward. How much adderall are you taking?

well i used to take vyvanse 50mg for a year and i stopped three weeks ago then i got my hands on a adderall xr 30 mgs and it made me speed pretty hard for adderall i have a huge toleerance for d-amphetamine ,it must have been the l-amp that did that and my moms prescribed 150mg seroquel which i take alot, and on this occasion i took the whole 150 mgs but it did nothing

Hmm, I can usually sleep fine if I took less than 40mg adderall xr but like sekio said I think benadryl is better if you wanna sleep, I've never had seroquel but benadryl knocks me out quick