• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pod Putty Vs. Pod Tea

thePodFreak

Bluelighter
Ok, I've been looking around and while there is a wealth of information on pod putty/tea, I haven't been able to find a direct enough answer to this question to feel comfortable - if there is another thread that I can be pointed to that answers it great, otherwise...

How much stronger is pod putty compared to pod tea? For example, if one were to make putty with the same amount of pod material used for a single safe dosage of tea, would it be safe to use all the putty in general? Obviously you could take like half first then work upwards, which is the preferred method to use, but I was just curious if it is a LOT stronger, or if it's not even really worth all the trouble.. If not much stronger, I would think the only real benefit is not having to taste the tea and ease of storage.

Putty isn't going to have more alkaloids in it than the "parent" tea it is produced from (ususally has less due to more "extensive" handling), but it's impossible to put a concrete number on alkaloid content due to the millions of factors involved.

So then unless you are looking for one of the aforementioned benefits (ease of storage, taste, etc) then there's really no benefit to ingesting the putty over ingesting the tea

From what I understand, it's the product of boiling down pod tea. Poppy pod extract, if you will.